It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
(male)

Dizzyrascal HB User
Pretty much 100% all of the time.....

Hi All

Its been AGES since Ive been on this board.

It really helped me when I was very dizzy, and I promised myself when I recovered I would post and let everyone know....

So I got this in August 2005 and it has taken almost 2 years to completely go.I started taking Pitozifen in sept 06 and that made a MASSIVE difference to my dizziness. I am now coming of it gradually (its puts on a lot of weight).

I was diagnosed with VN/MAV complication and until sept 06 had only very slight improvements.My life was a nightmare and I hated it, but everyone always told me I would beat and I became determined to overcome it.

Its true what they say - find a doctor that understands you- it helps massively.

Also the positive, active and determined always get better quicker - a lot of it is in your state of mind- stay positive whatever!

My dizzy journey was horrific - I am feelingl really good pretty mch all of the time now, with a few blips here and there- but hey Im not going to complain!

THIS DOES GO EVENTUALLY FOR EVERYONE - STAY THE COURSE!

Good luck!

DizzyRascal

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2007, 11:47 AM   #2
(female)

littleone1972 HB User
Re: Pretty much 100% all of the time.....

Hey Dizzy, good to see you back and thanks for sharing your story! You are right it is important to remain positive but its really hard sometimes when this rubbish doesn't go away! It's always good to see folks coming back here and saying they got well, gives hope! This is my fourth year and I'm hoping to beat this thing. Mine was peripheral VN and they cannot understand why its not going, neither can I! The quality of my life would be so much improved if I can just get this thing gone! Anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks! Hope you keep 100%x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

Dizzy, that is wonderful!!! Another success story!!!!!

cathy

Old 07-08-2007, 12:02 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

Hey Dizzy, Can you telll us what were your symptoms?? Did you have visual problems, balance probs????? And so on.....thanks so much!

Old 07-10-2007, 08:38 AM   #5
(male)

Dizzyrascal HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxzilla View Post
Hey Dizzy, Can you telll us what were your symptoms?? Did you have visual problems, balance probs????? And so on.....thanks so much!
I had very much A surreal, off balance and spaced out feeling - like I wasnt really there. My vision was always off and out of focus.I also had a lot of heqadaches and generally felt ill.not nice!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User

Thats soooo great Dizzy it is inspiring to know eventually we will overcome. When did the actual dizziness go away?

Old 07-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

D&S, you and everyone else will overcome it. Just keep thinking you will. How have you've been feeling??

Cathy

Old 07-10-2007, 03:59 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

That is such an inspiration....

I can't wait for that day!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

Dizzyrascel, those blips will eventually disappear too and you ARE another story we can share with newbies. Thank you for letting us know your recovery!!! Glad you feel great!!!!

Closed Thread