It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2007, 07:44 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Paying Now....

Well the past few days have been very busy. On Friday, I had to make a cake for my Husband. Then around 12 my Sister in Law came over wit her two kids. We gave the kids lunch then put all 4 down for a nap. Then we went in the pool and laid out on flimsy floaties and sunbathed till 3. Then we took all four kids outside. Then we had pizza and a little party for my husband and put the kids down finally at 9. Then I got to rest. Then Saturday, I cleaned house really well and fed kids and put down for a nap. I rested a little then we set up for a BBQ with 14 adults and 6 kids under the age of 6. We went in the pool with the kids pushed them on swings and non stop chasing toddlers. The we had sparklers and a fire and did the Marshmellow thing and I finally got to sleep around 1 am! SO needless to say not feeling wonderful today. but i FLOATED in a pool for a few hours the other day! WOW! And my allergies are also affecting me!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User
Re: Paying Now....

D&S, that is so great that you've been doing things even feeling no so well. It is normal to feel like you are paying for it. But what you are doing by trying oto resume a normal life is the best thing you can do for yourself, and great VRT!!! Good for you!!!! We've all been there...it really does get better!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

Good for you...you are keeping it up! I know it is not easy..but it will get better.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:50 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

Just keep pushing yourself D & S it's the only way you will get better.
Well done.
Jayne

Old 07-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

joy78 HB User

Good for you! That is awesome that you stayed so busy even though you aren't feeling well. i would also feel like I was "paying for it" when my ears were really bothering me. But in the end that was the thing that made me better. Pushing myself and making myself stay active was the best thing I could have done. I didn't know it at the time but looking back it was great for me. I was an aerobics instructor when this all hit and I had to go back to teaching after 2 months of feeling horrible. I thought I was making things worse because I would feel worse after teaching a class, but as time went on I got stronger and stronger. You will too!

Closed Thread