It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Ear fullness....?

Today my right ear feels like it is full or clogged. It doesnt block out sound but just feels that way. Does anyone know why this happens or what it means?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User
Re: Ear fullness....?

Yep, had it come and go...never comes now. When you are healing...the bad signals make it feel full. It is annoying, and for me came with a bit of pain. Now I never get it. Also, when I use to work out, or do more vrts..it came on badly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
(female)

redsands HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte67 View Post
Yep, had it come and go...never comes now. When you are healing...the bad signals make it feel full. It is annoying, and for me came with a bit of pain. Now I never get it. Also, when I use to work out, or do more vrts..it came on badly.
hI- mY EAR gets ( and mainly my left ear- and also pressure behind it too- do you get that- after I fly for sure- it could last for wks- if I get a cold- or high allergy season. My dr. after putting me through mri and eng test- all normal thank god- is sure my eustachian tube just doesn't stay open - and close normally- there is no fluid in there- I don't hear sloshing( I once and only once had fluid- and it was drained- yeasrs ago- but even w/o fluid- it feels clogged- and a little bit of discomfort. What has helped me the most- now that they can't find a definite thing- is Astelin spray- it has been a god send- and I steam ( face steamer a few times a day)-

Old 07-24-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
(female)

redsands HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte67 View Post
Charlotte- I am interested in what you ment about when you worked out ( did you mean outside- or inside at a gym? It is impt to me- cause I think it is worse ( My clogged feeling- in my ear- when I am outside ( summmer and high allergy season- cause of my allergies. Please let me know/

Closed Thread