It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User
Long Blip -- Need help

Hi Guys,

Me again... This blip or whatever it is, 7+ weeks is driving me insane... I am exhausted and feel miserable. I know some of you have had some long blips and eventually they fade... Joy, anyone??

Old 07-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

joy78 HB User
Re: Long Blip -- Need help

Tummy2-
I know it's hard and I'm sorry it has lasted this long. Sometimes you have setbacks that last a while. Have things gotten better and worse through this blip? Or has it been consistently miserable? I promise it will get better. You just have tackle one day at a time. Make sure to get rest and not over do things. It's so hard with this stuff because there is no pattern. You can't really predict what will happen. But what you do know is that it WILL get better. You're doing great, and this will pass. Where you sick when this came on? Or really stressed out?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2007, 06:34 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

I had a cold, maybe 2.. Not sure with the secod one...... But had afew normal days 3-4 weeks ago, but since then I have been completely out of it... Some days are better but none completely symptom free... Ughhhh Miserable... The symptoms seem to be changing... Pressurey/Dizzy odd days... etc...

This is miserable..

Old 07-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

joy78 HB User

I know it's miserable, but my guess it's from you being sick. When you are first recovering from this, most things will throw you off. Especially colds. I used to get thrown off by my allergies in the beginning and stress from school. But now that I'm longer into my recovery (knock on wood), I'm not thrown off as much anymore. Your getting stronger. Everytime you get a setback you will come back stronger. I know it's hard to deal with but and end is in sight. You'll feel better. Try to get rest and take vitamins so you don't get sick as easily. It's really important to wash your hands regularly, and try to avoid sick people so you don't end up decomping over a stupid cold.

Old 07-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

Thanks for the words Joy... I am 2 years into this and still get tsetbacks due to colds. My daughter picks up everything in daycare, and I guess there is no escaping that.. I really try... I am hoping this will end soon... So long... So long errrr

Closed Thread