It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Exclamation Been MIA

Sorry I havent been posting much I am still trying to adjust. I have decided to live like I will have this illness longterm. Makes it a little easier to accept and deal with that way. I have a fair amount of good days which makes my bad days more stressing but I try to remail positive and deal with life the best I can. I take everyday one day at a time and deal accordingly. I am still waiting to hear from BalanceofChicago what my next VRT move should be. I do things when I can and try to keep busy. I do read some posts I am just trying to leave in my world too....Hope more of you are getting well your posts are so uplifting. And Charlotte how are you doing hun?? Feeling any better? Just hearing your recovery road makes me feel I can get that far too...

Old 07-30-2007, 01:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User
Re: Been MIA

Sounds like you are doing well D&S...I know it isn't easy living with this crap. I would re-read Balances post. She puts a progression for each exercise. Follow it...It really will help you.

I am doing much better. Eyes are still off, but honestly...I can do everything I use to. Try getting a badminton set...that should help too!

You will get better...just keep doing the exercises! Good job.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2007, 09:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

studyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB User
Re: Been MIA

Hi D&S,

>>>I have decided to live like I will have this illness long-term

That won't necessarily be the case but I think it's a HUGE step that you are finally coming around to accepting this for what it is. By accepting it you should notice a considerable drop in your anxiety levels. With anxiety out of the way and a clearer head you can get on with getting guiding the ship out of this maze.

Best ... Scott

Closed Thread