It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Advice?

Especially dizzy today.....it has been in the 90's and muggy. I have not eaten that much today and i think i drank enough water but am pretty dizzy today. This morning we had a playdate outside and took kids in pool and i relaxed on raft in pool and chased kids around and didnt really get to rest much but still feeling pretty dizzy do you think could just be these factors....? But I have had quite a few good days lately and havent felt "dizzy" in a week or so.....what does this mean? could i be getting well but hit a speed bump??

Old 08-03-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User
Re: Advice?

D&S, you are doing great! You are still compensating. Your good days will start out weighing your bad and it sounds like this is happening. Dont you worry, you are headed in the right direction. Remember recovery isnt linear. Good job!

Cathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

Dizzy..you were floating in a pool..woah, that would have thrown me off at your stage..never mind all the other stuff you did.

Get a great nights rest, and give yourself a pat on the back. With activity like you did you will get well.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User

At what month in your illness were you able to do what i can now??

Old 08-03-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

My days still felt like I was drunk...even though id go out cycling, my head didnt feel attached, thats why I was able to do those things...I finally got an Epley that worked for my BPPV and after that I started to compensate and boy did I feel horrible....

D&S, you are doing really well. Just from your posts your demeanor is alot more calmer which says alot. It sounds like you are less anxious, and more positive and feeling better. Just think you are on the road recovery, and I know this illness not fun at all.

Closed Thread