It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 01:42 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

stargrave HB Userstargrave HB User
Quick update

More on my case..

It's 3 AM in the morning, I'm coming from a club, with moving floor(it shakes when people jumps), strobes, lots of people, tight places, you name it. I feel A-OK, like if I've never ever had this junk.

I even feel quite sore on my throat an clogged in ears and nose, and even as this is unconfortable, I don't feel dizzy at all, just a lil bit tired, because of the hour.

I believe this puts another vote on the MAV theory, because I can't see neither a relapse, nor a negative progression, and I haven't even started VRT, or B-12, or changed much my routine or stress levels...

I don't know if this is going to last hours, a day, or more, so I want to ask, specially to the people that has been having trouble with this for more than a year.

Have you feel this practically 100% out of the blue, sporadic episodes, or you just feel sick all the time?

Well that's all for the day, I`m going to sleep, cheers everyone.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

joy78 HB User
Re: Quick update

YEAH! I'm glad you can get back to enjoying life. That's great. I just woke up from a night of drinking beers. And I feel good too! I do limit how much I drink now, and I won't let myself get really drunk, but it's nice to know I can go out with friends and enjoy beers. I definatley go mindful of my limits and trying not to push myself over the edge. I've been feeling pretty good for a while now and I can't afford to be pushed into a major decomp right now.

Anyway, I'm glad you are doing well. Keep enjoying your life!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2007, 11:46 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

alexiwildchild HB User

WOW~it is great to hear that you can eventually get back out there and have a few brews!! i feel like i will never want a drink again because i've been dizzy this long, lol. i'm at my 2 month point....how long were you guys down with this sort of thing before you could get out on the town again??? that's awesome!!!

Old 08-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

missy7777 HB Usermissy7777 HB Usermissy7777 HB User

It's great that you guys/gals can get out there and feel good, even with a little drinkin'! I tried my luck last night - went out to dinner with my husband, and after ONE LIGHt beer I was ready to fall over. Darn it! I have had this since March 2007, and that was around the last time we went out and had a few beers. I used to be able to have 4 or 5 and be fine, but not any more. I hope one day I too can get back out there and feel normal again.

Old 08-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

I woke up today a little off after my cool night out

Nevertheless, I feel grateful to have had such a great dizzy free evening, and as I've always said, eves if it's MAV, VN, or whatever, this moments sure mean that we have the chance to get back to normal or as close as it gents, we just have to find out what's really our vestibular issue(s), act acordingly, and the brain should do the rest.

Maybe we're going to be a little over sensitive for some time, but, in the end I think we'll make it.

Cheers to all all.

Old 08-06-2007, 12:45 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

I love near normal moments, I seem to have more and more all the time, I recently met a friend who has just been hit with Labs and wow it did me the world of good to see how much better I am now. . . . can't say 100% all of the time, but I do feel like I may get there some day.
Amazing, so nice to have a life back isn't it.
Jayne

Old 08-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Sure Sheriff, and all

I truly enjoy every minute of my dizzy free moments, even as little as they might last.

Let's hope twe make this moments, a permanent condition someday

Old 08-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

I can't wait. . . the champagne is on ice in the fridge ready and waiting!
Jayne

Closed Thread