It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Unhappy "dark times"

Ok guys having a little bit of a rough go for the past 10-12 days or so. Even though it is a HUGE improvement over "bad" days in the begining first couple weeks (ie. vomiting, nausea, intestinal issues and severe vertigo) I still feel a little crappy. Have a lot of good days so I knew I was due for some bad ones but still saddening just the same. Hubby has been working a lot lately so I am with the kids from waking up in the morning to tucking them in and I am tired and stressed out so I am sure that contributes a bit but still feel a little "off" this week and slightly yucky. I always try to remind myself the good days will come back but hard to remain as positive as I would like in the "dark times".....*sigh* so feeling yucky and sad

Old 08-06-2007, 04:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User
Re: "dark times"

It is not easy to push yourself through the bad days. Then I am always reminded of a friend who is facing cancer. Her "dark days" are a hell of a lot worse.

I totally understand what you feel. Keep pushing, keep knowing you will get there...it just takes time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Joni9921 HB UserJoni9921 HB User

Something that helps me is to take some kind of action that will make me feel happier despite the dizziness. This could be doing some pampering, yoga, meditation, reading a book, calling a friend; really whatever makes you happy without aggravating your symptoms. Maybe when the kids go to bed or nap you can come up with a few things that will take your mind off how you feel and will make you smile?

Joni

Old 08-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

Try to get some "me" time throughout your day, even if it's just an hours soak in a nice hot batch with candles and some nice oils, to help you relax, when hubby is about shut yourself away and call a friend family or just pick up a book. . . . . . .stress does nothing for this condition, so try to de-stress yourself.
Hope it works for you, it does for me.
Jayne

Closed Thread