It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

stargrave HB Userstargrave HB User
Multivitamin or B-Complex?

Hello all.

A quick update and some questions for anyone to answer.

Like Scott and Tummy I was struck by some infection? or maybe just an enhances allergic episode, which gave me some trouble. I can't tell, like Tummy posted if we have lower defenses or what, maybe it's because of stress.

The curious point here is that after a lousy day, feeling like with the flu, I came to play a poker match with some friends up to 3AM(I finished 2nd), and I don't know if it was because of concentration on the matches, even as I was sitting down at the table(believe it or not my #1 dizzy spot)and I felt quite well, I even woke up better today.

Not waiting any longer for the MAV "home made, entry lever treatment" I'm going to buy some B vitamins to see what happens, and the question is:

Down here in Mexico we do have GNC stores but they don't sell(at least here) B-2 vitamin alone, which hbep told me is the one that might do the trick, the sell the B-Complex, which includes B-12, B-2 and all the other available B's, and on the other hand there is the multivitamin, which includes B's and A's, and all the rest of the usual vitamins and minerals, some including ginseng.

Well, as those are my main two options, which one would do me best(MAV related), the B-Complex, or the Multivitamin one?

Thanks for the advice.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:27 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User
Re: Multivitamin or B-Complex?

Its funny you say that about the 3AM feeling better thing. I have always said that for some reason, I feel better at night.. and it is progressive, meaning it doesnt matter wether or not I was awake or sleep. Then in the morning, it would start over.

I even remember at the beginning of this all, I would wake up in the middle of the night and say, wow, I feel almost normal.... and I would never think twice about it....

About the vitamins.... If its a multivitamin, then it would have the B in it, but probably in lower concentrations....

I heard magnesium 1000mg a day is also good as it increases blood flow and helps regenerate nerves.... Will make your stool soft though

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread