It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

alexiwildchild HB User
GRRR!! what is the deal?

hey everyone, hope your weekend is going well. i am just wondering if any of you that have/ are experience(d) the shaky weird vision stuff along with the balance problems--have or had really sore feeling, puffy eyelids? my eyes have been hurting so bad (to the touch) and just in general. i don't know if they are just doing too much or if it is actually allergy related??? they aren't watering or itchy (unless i'm crying about this junk ) so i didn't know if that was a sign of allergy, or just my eyes trying to work too hard. my nose has been stuffed up when i wake up and my eyes (gross) have been a little sticky/crusty. my ears are feeling REALLY full and popping a lot anyone??

just wondering...??
thanks again

Old 08-11-2007, 10:05 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User
Re: GRRR!! what is the deal?

Not sure, but you may have a virus of some type. If your discharging from your eye it may be a form of conjunctivitis (pink eye)... which the majority of cases tend to be from viral affliction -- check the color of the discharge and it may get worse.

You may be sick...... Painful or tender eyes can also be the result of the same or fever.. take your temp.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2007, 11:56 PM   #3
(male)

zakk80 HB User
Re: GRRR!! what is the deal?

Hey Alexiwildchild,

I've had my 'virus' for 4 1/2 months now. When I first 'caught' it, after a couple of weeks my eye lids were really puffy. I also got a lot that 'sleep' stuff on them when I woke up. My eyes have also been unusually bloodshot for 4 months and at times they were so tired that they hurt when I moved them.

Since then they have cleared up a lot and the puffiness has subsided but they still don't look right. I also have dark circles under my eyes, this has cleared up a lot too.

If you have balance problems your eyes will take over the bulk of your balancing work. This can put alot of stress on them. But to be totally honest I'm not sure what is going down with my eyes because doctors don't seem to know. I just keep getting the 'virus' story.

Let me know if you find out anymore.

Last edited by zakk80; 08-11-2007 at 11:56 PM.

Closed Thread