It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
I opened Big Fat Mouth....

Every time i come on here and say what a good day i have something bad happens. I am dizzy and lightheaded. It is so upsetting cause I havent been dizzy in a while. Please tell me I could wake up tommorrow and be the way I was earlier today without the dizzies. Just cause I am dizzy tonight doesnt mean I will be tomorrow right??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

joy78 HB User
Re: I opened Big Fat Mouth....

Yup... you are right. In the beginning with this recovery things are all over the place. Just realize that as time goes on there are more good times than bad times.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

That is recovery. Good days, bad days. You are getting there.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

I spoke to soon as well. . .last 2 days been really dizzy, lightheaded and tingly on the scalp, itchy ears and swaying sensation when trying to sleep. . . . GGGRRR nearly 2 years on I thought I ws getting over this!!

Old 08-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

You are Jayne...a blip..

Old 08-15-2007, 10:52 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

I hope you are right Charlotte. . .. .when will it end. . . .sigh. . . .but hey it's not life threatening just annoying!
Jayne

Old 08-15-2007, 01:55 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

Jayne...I don't blame you...what symptoms have you been having. Also, have you been formally diagnosed? Please excuse me if I have asked already...My mind is mush lately.

Old 08-15-2007, 02:35 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

Charlotte, after all the usual tests everyone else has had done, the last time I saw my doc was in February, they suspect VN or VM, I was supposed to see him again this month (last week actually) to see how things were going and to see if they could draw a conclusion for sure. . . . but hey due to the useless National Health system we have here in the UK my appointment has been cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances" and the earliest I can see him now is October!

I had been doing so well since Feb and even last week thought that my main symptom left was the visual one, but I caught a summer cold and since then. . .wow I've been dizzy, nauseas, off balance, clicky ears, head pressure, tingling over the scalp, all the usual things, you know. When I lie down the bed rocks which makes me more nauseas, to the point where I have got up and slept in the chair, so I have up'ed the VRT's tried to stay calm done my damnest to carry on and ignore, but come 8pm I'm whacked and ready for bed to start the rocking sickness etc again!

Just so annoying.
How are you these days?

Jayne

Old 08-15-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

Jayne...that damn cold. Honestly, when my little one has a bad sleep, my dizzys get worse...hate it. I have not caught a cold since her birth (thank God)...but my fear is that I will, and that I will decompensate. You should count the days. i really think you are closing on the end. When did you start vrts after you got dizzy?

You are going to beat this damn head monster.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:22 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

sheriff56 HB User

Charlotte I haven't stopped doing the VRT's just done more of them and more frequently since becoming dizzy again, been like this for a week now, but I have to say today I think I am coming out of it. . .touch wood. . .
Jayne

Closed Thread