VRTs seem to be working but boy am I stuffed!
After two weeks of doing VRTs my dizziness seems to be decreasing in its severity.
However I seem to have an increase in the following symptoms and was just wondering if people have experienced a similar thing.
- Fatigue - espically in the mornings, can barely get out of bed
- Tired Eyes - my eyes just look like absolute crap, bloodshot and tired looking
- Muscle Weakness - espically in the legs but sometimes in the arms too
- Pins and Needles - seem to come on more if I exert myself or try to walk in the dark or amongst large crowds. Mainly in the feet, hands and sometimes top of the head.
- Tinnitus - did'nt have this before but since I've started to force myself to be more active, it seems more prevalent?!
Thanks for your feedback