It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2007, 07:08 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

alexiwildchild HB User
anyone else have low b-12 with this junk????

ok guys...hope everyone is well. got my b-12 test back today from the neurologist, and they were on the low side. i am going to get a shot on friday, as well as start taking sublinguals. since i haven't necessarily been diagnosed with inner ear problems or MS, etc yet (get the mri results back on friday from today)...i have been wondering if all this may just be b-12 problems??? anyone else here had their blood taken and lower counts? my grandmother has to get the shots every now and then and used to be really low when she was younger.

the neurologist didn't get to talk to me today about it, just the nurse-who wasn't informative at all however, i still don't know if i should continue to take the Neurontin for what he also was suspecting as MAV????? i don't know. i've only taken one of them so far, they wiped me out, and i couldn't afford to do that today or tomorrow with the MRI and EEG early tomorrow.

anyone???? could this all be the stem or cause of my "unknown" problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
(female)

Jill1221 HB User
Re: anyone else have low b-12 with this junk????

Hi Alexi - I have heard of some really crazy symptoms from low B-12, it can definitely mimic MS. Do you know what your levels were? Try "B-12 deficiency" in the search field and you will find many posts that may help. I was hoping that this was my problem, but my levels were normal. From what I have read, it can take a few months of injections to start feeling better. Why is nothing fast????
Good luck ~ Jill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread