It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
(female)

murph6 HB User
Angry I Give Up !!

had mri and eng both came back normal, i think the nero doc thinks im nuts she says alot of it is anxity but you dont get vertigo from anxity! had that twice, a year apart i do feel better with effexor but still worry were the vertigo is coming from! all the docs ive been to dont seem concerned makes me mad! sorry had to vent murp

Old 08-19-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

missy7777 HB Usermissy7777 HB Usermissy7777 HB User
Re: I Give Up !!

We know how you feel Murph. It sounds ridiculous for me to say, "sorry your test results came back normal" but in a way, in our case, it almost IS a bummer that it didn't show something that could be easily treated, rather than this frustrating guessing game time and time again. My latest doc said, "Dizziness is very hard to treat", and I was like, "No duh!" I guess there are just so many different things can cause our dizziness and we have to keep searching for that one nugget of truth.

Hang in there - someday you will discover the problem just like we all will. It just takes time and patience.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread