It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

alexiwildchild HB User
the weird shaky, wavy vision...what is it called??

hey everyone, hope all is well

i was wondering if anyone knows what the symptom of the constant shaky, wavy vision is called? anyone know?

also, if anyone else has this (which i think there are a few on here), do you see it when you close your eyes as well? i can still see it when i wake up and my eyes or closed or when i go to sleep. also, it seems that i see an after-vision of lights or the shape of objects that aren't even well-lit--just simple objects....anyone else?

also....what can help this go away? am i stuck with this forever until i figure out the cause? how long has it lasted for any of you?

just wondering....thanks

Last edited by alexiwildchild; 09-03-2007 at 06:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2007, 05:14 AM   #2
(male)

amww HB User
Re: the weird shaky, wavy vision...what is it called??

re. your 2nd question.. sounds like you are describing phosphenes. certainly unrelated to the inner ear, but do a search for 'phosphene migraine'

Last edited by amww; 09-04-2007 at 05:15 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

alexiwildchild HB User
Re: the weird shaky, wavy vision...what is it called??

Quote:
Originally Posted by admw View Post
re. your 2nd question.. sounds like you are describing phosphenes. certainly unrelated to the inner ear, but do a search for 'phosphene migraine'
hey! i looked that up....why would mine be 24/7 all day, every day though.....for THIS long???? did you experience this stuff too? i know you said you were on neurontin....how long before it helped you??? Thanks a bunch!

Closed Thread