It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2007, 06:05 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User
Feel Terrible Today

Just venting ....

I feel pretty bad right now... The good news is that it doesnt feel as bad as it was 12 weeks ago, and I have had periods of feeling much better (95%) lately... hours here and there... But the last few days have been terrible.. I feel pretty dizzy... The mornings are petty hard.. I feel so out of it... Sheesh, you wonder when this thing will let me go from its talons.... I am utterly exhausted..

Old 09-04-2007, 07:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User
Re: Feel Terrible Today

Tummy, are you still doing your vrts? I am so sorry you don't feel well....I totally understand.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

Hi Charlotte,

Nope, havent done VRT in quite a while..... But if you call getting on the treadmill VRT, then (yes), because I get on that almost everyday....

I am just hoping that this leaves soon and I can go about my normal activities again.. I am pretty tired, and going to work can sometimes be a chore....

Old 09-04-2007, 02:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

tummy, not to be a broken record...but I bet vrts would help you to decompensate less...

Old 09-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

Hi Tummy, I agree with Charlotte. Maybe you should try the standard VRts then just walking on the treadmill. I remember I stopped doing Vrts last year and it was probably the worst thing that I did. Progressed backwards. I then started them up again and still do them, and I can say I am doing great, with some blips here and there. I think you need to strengthen your vestibular system more so you dont decomp when you get sick.

We just want you to kick this thing and feel good!
Cathy

Old 09-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

comeandrelax HB User

hey sorry you had a rough day. i went and saw a concert and took the train for the 1st time in 2 years!! and i was fine on the train and the concert but then next day i woke up feeling off and the next day i was off but better and today i woke up back on track. its crazy how that works.

onwards and upwards

Old 09-05-2007, 06:09 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

You guys are probably right.. I do need to strengthen my V.S., -- Should be doing more, but I will probably wait until this calms down some more then slowly introduce.

Anyone here ever been to a psychic? weird that I went to one and he told me I would be having health issues until 2009, and that it would lessen in severity during this period... Strange thing is I never told him what I had.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:27 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

I am happy hear that you are going to start Vrts. As you said, just slowly introduce them, so your system doesnt get over wacked. Eventhough you are having a tough time now, you should do a little, even if it is one set a day of two exercises. The longer you wait, the longer it will to get better.

Ive never seen a pyschic. But if he is right, you'll be fine in 2009. Some take longer.

I really hope you feel better soon!

Cathy

Closed Thread