Senior Veteran (male)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mexico City
Steady, (both in good an bad terms)
Well a quick update here on my condition.
It's mainly stable with both "I'm all OK 100%" moments trough the day, combined with "Not again, when does this hell will end?" ones.
My whole array of symptoms include: q
Quick positional mini-spins(mild ones) specially when bending over, and/or rolling over, sometimes with mild nausea, specially in the morning; motion intolerance of two kinds: augmented motion sensation(i.e. I sit on a chair that has wheels or some motion, and I feel it at the double) and the second involves moving and sudden stop mostly in a car when I begin to drive and I get to my first red light I feel the spins, then It's all normal again; jumping/oscillating vision, mostly motion related, sometimes just visual(trouble with monitors or letters), sometimes with poor light condition; some visual vertigo(sometimes with moving or busy visual fields, sometimes with some lights or monitors); Unbalance, mild at walking, somehow stronger when sitting or standing; pull down(right, back, left) sensation, again sometimes walking or sitting;some weird fogginess with strange visual sensation(with venetian blinds kind of light sensitivity).
More less that's it... I put it all together here because this whole array of symptoms started on Jan 06, more than a year after my worst morning spinning attack which I think was the one time where my vestibular system got injured.
1. This whole array of symptoms can come combined or in turns like: I start with a spin, then visual is the trouble, then unbalance, or all together.
2. It's chronic, they're here after more than a year, and it feels like a permanent condition, with ups and downs in intensity, and with 100% clear moments, and with sudden increases in intensity of symptoms, which feel like an "attack"
3. This "attacks" feel in whole like an "episode" that lasts mostly through the day 24/7, as an upgraded version of my permanent condition, where I detected that, even as the visual and unbalance are like the most constant symptoms, they're not isolated as they fell more like part of a decomp or the episode tandem.
4. In a real overall feeling this whole condition has improved from last year, mostly on the lower intensity of the symptoms, rather than on the 100% dizzy free moments(I believe I've had more of those ast year but I'°m not sure).
5. As I was ill with bronchitis, or really busy at work, I've noticed that brains cancels out the symptoms, not making feel you like a 100%, but pretty close, like a quick forced compensation, that as soon as the "emergency" situation is over, makes you feel a little worse(dizziness related)
So in a general way I'm steady, not better, not worse. And as the same is applied to my perennial sinus/cold/clogging condition, I can see it completely related, until proven otherwise.
On that matter I'm still with cold, clogged nose, night coughing(the works), where I've decided to quit on antibiotics(I've taken the whole book), to see what happens until I get my inmunologyst appointment.
So here I am, just a quick update, more following.
Started B-complex. felt good but the stomach upset from coughing syrup(my only weapon against cold right now), made me suspended it again before I could tell if there was some positive stuff from that.
I'm still stranded in a sedentary state, because of this, and I've decided to stay off VRT(not good I know, because of my head/nose clogging which makes me feel bad when I'm on it,