It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
(female)

kdinc35 HB User
Info Needed: Buzzing sound/sensitivity after Viral Ear Infection

Has anyone had ringing in the ear come on with a viral inner ear infection? It has been three weeks since I came down with this. ENT said sorry we can't do anything about noise coming from you ear and that usually that means hearing has been damaged. I took a hearing test and it came out normal.
I now have a light buzzing sound in my affected ear 24/7, it doesn't bother me until I am in bed at night so I have tried to leave music on a low volume so I can fall asleep. Also I have this weird sensitivity/vibration sound associated with motion or anytime I touch my affected ear....

Old 11-15-2007, 12:53 AM   #2
(male)

erica9024 HB User
Re: Info Needed: Buzzing sound/sensitivity after Viral Ear Infection

I seem to have same problem....buzzing sound when I am in bed at night. It seems more psychological than anything. I have a hard time sleeping... Hope to hear from you and figure out what the scoop is.

>Has anyone had ringing in the ear come on with a viral inner ear infection? It >has been three weeks since I came down with this. ENT said sorry we can't do >anything about noise coming from you ear and that usually that means hearing >has been damaged. I took a hearing test and it came out normal.
>I now have a light buzzing sound in my affected ear 24/7, it doesn't bother me >until I am in bed at night so I have tried to leave music on a low volume so I >can fall asleep. Also I have this weird sensitivity/vibration sound associated >with motion or anytime I touch my affected ear...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread