It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
(female)

bcrelief HB User
Question Your Meds: for migraine, for anxiety, taking both or others? Confused.

Hi everyone,

I really trying to understand and learn about the treatments people are receiving for MAV and related areas. I still am a little confused regarding the medications and combinations and why people are taking certain ones. I would like to know if anyone is ONLY taking a med for the migraines, or ONLY taking one for anxiety (which in turn is helping with the migraine issues), or if you are taking both.

Can you please post what you are diganosed with (or likely to be/note your symptoms since they can vary), what meds you are taking, and if they seem to be working? I noticed that some people had prior issues with anxiety before their migraine/ear issues, so I assume they are on those types of meds now because it helps eliminate those issues, as perhaps levels of anxiety are worse with the migraines? If so, do you find the anti-anxiety meds to in turn, be helping out your migraine symptoms?

Hope this makes sense! Any info you can share would be appreciated! Best, BC

PS. If you don't want to write a detailed note about your symptoms, that's fine. I just would love some response to this, as it could be very helpful info to all. Thanks.

Last edited by bcrelief; 08-29-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Closed Thread