It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 AM   #1
(male)

xAlanxEnglandx HB User
Feeling off balanced, Do I have a ear Disorder?

Okay for the past 2 months Ive been feeling off balanced, and abit dizzy its hard to say which it is dizzy or off balanced, I suppose there kind of the same in a way.

Anyway, could this be a ear problem like a long term infection? I feel fine when I sit down but sometimes when i get up and walk I get this off balanced sensation.

Its also weird as when I run (ime a runner) Ime fine concentrating on my music enjoying my self, but if I ride a exercise bike slowly for 1 minute and get of and walk about this sensation happens, as my head kind of sways on a bike, would something be happening in my ear?

Ive had blood tests, all fine, so I can only think its something to do with the ear?

Ive also felt a little weak, tired abit after school. Ime fed up now I just want to get back to life.

Thanks for any help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

violet6 HB Userviolet6 HB User
Re: Feeling off balanced, Do I have a ear Disorder?

Hi there! Best to make an appt. with a neurotologist to get inner ear testing, possibly blood testing and maybe even an MRI to see what's going on ... could be lots of different things. Dehydration, maybe a virus or sinus infection, also migraine is a very common cause of dizziness. A neurologist or ENT are other doctor choices that might be helpful.

Good luck!

Violet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread