It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2003, 04:34 PM   #1
Veteran

dizzyinmissouri HB User
Question Tensor Tympani Syndrome

I have been looking on the web for information about the tension that I am experiencing in my neck and head. My ears feel pressure sometimes from within and sometimes from without. I have been doing balance exercises and that has improved but the tension still comes. I wonder about it being menopause??? anyway, came across Tensor Tympani Syndrome and it really sounds like my symptoms but can't find any really helpful info on it. Would appreciate it if you could share anything you might know about this syndrome or any other info about tension that runs up thru the neck, fills the head with pressure, and feels like someone is pushing my head forwards. When I go to bed at night it is hard to completely relax and I seem very sensitive to noise. When the pressure is really strong it feels like it puts pressure on my eyes and affects my vision. Anyway, another mystery!!!! Appreciate any help!! Thanks!!
Vicki

Old 09-24-2003, 12:28 AM   #2

dizzyblonde1 HB User
Hi there, might be worth checking out the TMJd(temporomandibular joint disorder)board and see if you can identify with people on there. This jaw problem seems to produce a myriad of symptoms from headaches, full ears and foggy head to neck and shoulder pain and affected vision.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread