1 and a half weeks ago i seemed to have what was a panick attack ( so the ambulance crew said) ever since then i have had really really spacey vision, its like im living in a dream almost. at first i thought i had anxiety, but now i think its labyrinthitis after a lot of research on the internet.
I went to the doctors 5 days ago and he said he thought it was some kind of vertigo and not anxiety. he said it should get better but it really kinda hasnt done. so i went back today and this other doctor said it could be labyrinthitis and gave me some meds for it (prochlorperazine) and said this should help if it is. Im getting really worried so i thought if i could list the symptoms i have and see if you guys think it does sound like a case of labyrinthitis that would be great :
- Constant bad spacey feeling
- Bad anxiety when the dizziness starts to hit hard
- Really Heavey eyes all the time
- My ears feel really full
- Did have a really bad sore throat up till 3 days ago that was co-insiding with the labyrinthitis.
- left eye twitches alot on its own
- i seem to feel more dizzy when i close my eyes
- light headedness
They are the main symptoms....sound like labyrinthitis? the doctors arnt definate on whats wrong with me, which is why im so eager to try and know for sure bymyself.
its affecting everything about my life at the moment