It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

bindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB User
Feeling of Water Dripping in Ear when Laying Down

When I lay down, I hear the sound of water dripping in the left middle ear area, and I can actually feel it. It happens when I lay on my right side, with my left ear up, and its a popping type sound, and I can actually feel a small amount of fluid seeping. Ive been to the doctor and he said I dont have an ear infection.

Is this normal to have this? What could it be?

The only reason I am asking this is because Ive had many other symptoms this past year. Including:

- sharp pains in left ear ear that only last a few seconds that happen maybe once or twice a month.
- occasional hearing loss and tinnitus in left ear that lasts ONLY 20 seconds and does not coincide with an increase in dizziness or vertigo. It goes away if I pop my ears a bunch of times.
- 24/7 dizziness
- my eyes feel like they dont focus
- occasional pain in forehead that last a few seconds
- motion sensitivity

I doubt that all these symptoms have anything to do with the weird sounds and feelings in my ear when I lay down. My doctor suspects that migraine is causing the dizziness. But I just want to get some peoples opinion.... I have heard that PLF can cause all of these symptoms, including the strange ear symptoms that I have.

Last edited by bindar; 07-05-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Closed Thread