It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
(female)

Thelaw21 HB User
Labyrinthitis can it come back ??

Hi all hope some one can give me but feed back here sept 2011 had horribel
Sick feeling like motion sickness and dizzy SPELL didn't have ringing
In the ears but couldn't bare like bright lights or large tv screens for any longer then five mins was vomiting all the time and to be honest it was only relied for me head cause felt like awful pressure not even a bad head ache. Doctors first said was virtago and then when I was admitted to A&E after gettin bloods and al done said it was labyrinthitus.. Gave me serg and stemitil that was going well for about two half weeks. I work in a betting shop and when the medicine ran out the lights n noise drove me head mad again with lights n pressure head ache so was given a month supply... I took that till almost end of nov and I was fine up till last week... Had a bust week in work Work with Cheltenham. Had some cans red bull and breaks were few as so busy but I never went starving then few days later head came back at me so I took some paracetamol the motion sckness wasn't as strong but was there and my head hurt. Doctors gave me more sterimil and no serc told me to stay off red bul and was a life style issue and not the virus back.I'm a normal 25 year old who only drinks at weekend and even then it's not every weekend I go out maybe every second weekend I eat healthy almost 75% time and do a moderate amount exercise. I worked a good few hours that week but I got a good 7 hours sleep each night can the virus come back or is it something I'm going to suffer with every time I'm a tiny bit stressed???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2012, 03:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

studyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB User
Re: Labyrinthitis can it come back ??

Hi there,

What you're describing sounds like a migraine-based illness -- i.e. MAV. The noise and sound sensitivity are the main indicators in your story. Labs does not come and go and hang around like that.

Start looking into migraine associated vertigo. Your busy weeks and RedBull might have been the trigger that set you off again.

S

Closed Thread

Tags
dizzy lightheaded nausea fatigue tired, ear infection, labyrinthitis