It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
(male)

accountnat HB User
Very scared and worried about Labyrinthitis, need advice please

First I want to start by saying I hope to read more positive replies about labyrinthitis, a lot of what I have read on here has given me a bit of anxiety and there doesnít seem much hope for a short recovery. I know I do not have as severe a case as some of you do and I sympathize with those of you that have had this condition for an extended period of time with extreme severities.

On about the 18th of June, about 2 weeks go I began feeling a little bit light headed and felt like something was wrong; it felt like I was beginning to get a simple head cold. I decided it wasnít to bothersome and maybe it will just go away. For that week I continued to be slightly light headed and the symptoms remained the same throughout the week.

On Sunday June 23rd, I woke up at 3am very nauseous and immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit, my world began spinning, I couldnít keep my balance, I thought something was very wrong with me and I was very scared. I was not able to go back to sleep and stayed up for the rest of the morning. I made a doctors appointment that day and was told by my doctor that I may have an inner ear virus. He told me to take Sudafed and antivert and told me it usually lasts 2 weeks. I have taken Sudafed daily, but only took antivert for a few days because I discovered it can actually be detrimental to a quick recovery.

The day of and after the doctors appointment everything seemed mild, I was still in a mental fog, sensitive to light and movement, but I was not experiencing severe vertigo. Wednesday morning I woke up early again to vomit, the spinning was not as bad this time, but enough to make me feel sick. I determined that sleeping on my side had probably irritated the inflammation. I decided I need to sleep with my head propped up and on my back, which is not a comfortable sleeping position for me, but better than taking the chance of irritating the inflammation and having severe vertigo and being sick again.

I have been trying to take it easy since then, I have started taking vitamins, echinechya, drinking many small amounts of water, sitting still, and trying not to worry. In the past few days I have had times it seemed like it may be starting to dissipate but then it seems to come back a little bit; I really just want this to be over very soon so I can be clear headed, I could deal with the vertigo, but this constant fog makes it extremely difficult to work or run your daily life activities.

I have not had another bought of severe vertigo since the last one, but I think it is because I am being careful with my movements and sleeping with my head propped up. It is now July 3rd and I am hoping over the next few days the symptoms will start to disappear, I really need to have some sense of normalcy soon because I need my concentration at work.

Can anyone tell me any good/hopeful stories about their Labyrinthitis symptoms going away quicker, or any hope for that matter. I keep reading and reading trying to find a glimmer of hope but only seem to find people taking about symptoms going on for 4+ weeks to months and years. Also, I am pretty sure this is not BPPV and I hope it isnít. Do the symptoms I have described seem more like an inner ear virus?

Thank you in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
(male)

TVfan HB User
Re: Very scared and worried about Labyrinthitis, need advice please

Any hearing loss symptoms?

Old 07-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
(male)

accountnat HB User

I have not had any hearing loss or tinnus. My ears do not ache either, at least not to any point where it has become irritable.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
(male)

accountnat HB User

In looking into this further it seems I have Vestibular Neuritis, I have had no issues with hearing or pain in my ears and the dizziness/fog has been constant. It has been a week now since the last major vertigo attack, I have been careful to sleep properly and watch my movements. I am still experiencing the fog and inbalance, but it seems to be very slightly subsiding, or maybe I'm just becoming more tolerant to the feeling.

I am hoping this will be over soon. Anybody have any quick recovery stories? I would consider quick recovery being 2-3 weeks from what I have read on these forums.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
(male)

accountnat HB User

I hope I am not jinxing myself by saying this, but it seems the worst is over and now it is time for my brain to recover and retrain itself from the Vestibular damage...

I have been doing excercises 3 times a day, moving my head in various positions, and trying to do more little by little.

The brain fog, ear fullness, and head stuffyness is still there but nowhere near as bad. I am afraid if I overexert myself the symptoms will come back stronger. Am I correct in assuming this or should I just push to do what I normally do on a daily basis?

Does anyone have any vestibular recovery stories to share?

Old 08-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountnat View Post
First I want to start by saying I hope to read more positive replies about labyrinthitis, a lot of what I have read on here has given me a bit of anxiety and there doesnít seem much hope for a short recovery. I know I do not have as severe a case as some of you do and I sympathize with those of you that have had this condition for an extended period of time with extreme severities.

On about the 18th of June, about 2 weeks go I began feeling a little bit light headed and felt like something was wrong; it felt like I was beginning to get a simple head cold. I decided it wasnít to bothersome and maybe it will just go away. For that week I continued to be slightly light headed and the symptoms remained the same throughout the week.

On Sunday June 23rd, I woke up at 3am very nauseous and immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit, my world began spinning, I couldnít keep my balance, I thought something was very wrong with me and I was very scared. I was not able to go back to sleep and stayed up for the rest of the morning. I made a doctors appointment that day and was told by my doctor that I may have an inner ear virus. He told me to take Sudafed and antivert and told me it usually lasts 2 weeks. I have taken Sudafed daily, but only took antivert for a few days because I discovered it can actually be detrimental to a quick recovery.

The day of and after the doctors appointment everything seemed mild, I was still in a mental fog, sensitive to light and movement, but I was not experiencing severe vertigo. Wednesday morning I woke up early again to vomit, the spinning was not as bad this time, but enough to make me feel sick. I determined that sleeping on my side had probably irritated the inflammation. I decided I need to sleep with my head propped up and on my back, which is not a comfortable sleeping position for me, but better than taking the chance of irritating the inflammation and having severe vertigo and being sick again.

I have been trying to take it easy since then, I have started taking vitamins, echinechya, drinking many small amounts of water, sitting still, and trying not to worry. In the past few days I have had times it seemed like it may be starting to dissipate but then it seems to come back a little bit; I really just want this to be over very soon so I can be clear headed, I could deal with the vertigo, but this constant fog makes it extremely difficult to work or run your daily life activities.

I have not had another bought of severe vertigo since the last one, but I think it is because I am being careful with my movements and sleeping with my head propped up. It is now July 3rd and I am hoping over the next few days the symptoms will start to disappear, I really need to have some sense of normalcy soon because I need my concentration at work.

Can anyone tell me any good/hopeful stories about their Labyrinthitis symptoms going away quicker, or any hope for that matter. I keep reading and reading trying to find a glimmer of hope but only seem to find people taking about symptoms going on for 4+ weeks to months and years. Also, I am pretty sure this is not BPPV and I hope it isnít. Do the symptoms I have described seem more like an inner ear virus?

Thank you in advance!
Hi

I just wanted to message you to say I have also been experiencing the same and know just how isolating this feels. Its a really scary condition to have, and it seems like most people take a few months to recover fully. However, I wanted to reassure you because medical doctors say that this condition does heal itself, and it should do so within 2 months. I dont know how long ago you posted this, and if you still experience any of these horrible symptoms, but I wish you all the best. I hear that positive thinking can really make a difference to how fast you heal from this (and lots of other health complaints) so try to stay positive! You are not alone, I am also experiencing the same things, that is minus the vomiting thank goodness, but I have heard that vomiting is a symptom of inner ear infection (Labyrinthitis) as well as vestibular neuritis.

I think also just like you I have vestibular neuritis because I dont have hearing loss or pain in the ear unlike that which is experienced through labyrinithitis. Ive done a lot of researching on it, and its sometimes confusing trying to match symptoms of this condition to what you experience, because some of your symptoms (just like mine) are caused by anxiety attacks and stress due to being/feeling constantly weird.

Total sympathy with you, its really scary and I dont usually get scared about many things, but this seemed to scare the heck out of me.

Ive had one "attack" whereby I was walking to town with my girlfriend and father and as a bunch of traffic started moving past, my brain must have gotten confused and I started to experience the "nystagmus" feeling.. which is the eye shaking uncontrollably type feeling. And of course, I then started to have a panic attack because I thought I was having a seizure or something crazy and that gave me problems with a weak feeling in my legs (legs like jelly) and I started to hyperventilate and my heart was racing the whole time. Went away after about 10 minutes or so. I was staggering on the sidewalk (pavement) because of the vertigo feeling at the time too, made it all the more scary.

Anyway, so today I thought Id put it all behind me, just like you, and I had this feeling that I was sinking backwards type feeling which is associated with vertigo. Went into a panic attack again, and had to take some time out. My dad is pretty worried for me, because I hate seeing any doctors, and I refuse to see one because all they'd do is give me medication which Id refuse to take and tell me to rest while I felt unwell. I know what you and I both experience is definitely an inner ear infection, and that it is likely caused by vestibular neuritis. I sometimes also get the spinning in the head feeling if I jolt my head to one side fast. But it doesnt always happen, so.. some days are better than others I guess or something like that.

I also get a "foggy vision" almost when I have a severe attack of vertigo. Its not too foggy, but its hazy in a way. Not a big deal. Goes away when the vertigo attack stops. I also heard another guy who has labyrinthitis experience this.

I think the most crucial thing is to remember exactly what causes this condition. Its an infection inside the ear, which causes inflammation. So a cloth over the ear or part of your head which you feel is the culprit could work well at times, and laying down and taking it easy is essential to help your body make the recovery process faster. I don't know how well natural foods might help with this, but you could give them a try. Garlic, Honey, Onions that kind of thing. My girlfriend also found Ginkgo Biloba may help with the vertigo feeling, although I couldn't give you any medical advice because I'm just a normal person like you and I have no training in medicine. Plus I haven't tried it myself either. Just putting it out there for you.

Try drinking more water to flush out the virus, and try eating as well as possible.

Did you have any sort of cold or flu before this came on? Allergies or cold-sores? Sometimes it can be caused by other things, but most of the time I hear its caused by these, and you get it because your inner ear is connected to your nose and throat. So any dust or pollution/chemicals which could irritate your nose and sinuses, would possibly cause inner ear inflammation, which is exactly what happens in most cases.

Have a nice day, and get well soon.

Chris

Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #7
(female)

biteneck HB Userbiteneck HB Userbiteneck HB User

Hi to accountant and boic:
I can feel for both of you. I have had problems too. I was diagnosed in May but having trouble since March. I had a cold/sinus infection a week before it started. I had just had a baby in December and I think my immune system was still down. Anyway, I'm starting to feel better. It seems you have to look at this illness by month or two months. It's extremely slow to recover. I do notice that I'm feeling better especially in my own house than I did even in June. I agree with the anxiety making things worse. I am extremely nervous to drive and having an 8-month old causes me to worry greatly to drive with her in the car. Have you noticed that stores and busy places make you feel very uncomfortable? Like stores, malls, places with many people. If feel warm, head feels shaky, and I get nauseous. I never felt like this before getting sick in March. It almost feels like you could pass out or that you are not there . Someone in another post commented that it almost feels like an out of body experience. I have also noticed that at times it is kind of that whoozy feeling people get when you are so sleepy. My husband and daughter and I were at Shakerwoods in Ohio yesterday. That is a huge craft/vendor festival held in a very nice wooded area. I have never had problems there before, but a lot of the time over there, I felt this feeling of m head feeling whoozy and my stomach felt nauseous. My husband said probably because of all the people and the busy environment. My brain is trying to keep up. I have learned that with this virus, once it has damaged the inner ear nerves can take up to two years to heal completely. It is just unfortunately a very very long process. It seems since there's very little blood flow to the inner ear, that that is the reason it takes so long to heal. Unlike other areas of the body where blood flow is pretty much constant. The inner ear nerves send signals to the brain of the balance and gravity, which makes sense that if it's damaged, that the brain would have really weird sensations. I guess that's why I feel almost seizure like. Just like boic said, it's really freaky and scare the crap out of me too. Please tell me if you two are driving at all and how you get through the seizure type feeling while driving. This scares me and I feel like I'm not going to get better at times. But I keep telling myself others have that I've read and chatted with on these boards and I will too. Like I said, I do noticed improvement but very slowly. Please keep us updated. May 100% healing find you both soon!
Take care,
Nicole

Old 08-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
(female)

biteneck HB Userbiteneck HB Userbiteneck HB User

Hello,
I posted on here just a few seconds ago but forgot to tell you I was diagnosed with vestibular neuritis. It does seem that basically VN and labrynthitis are pretty much similiar except that labs can cause some hearing loss and tinnitus. I pray you feel better soon. Please read my other post and you'll see all the symptoms I have had. Please let me know if you are or have been feeling this way. And yes, I did vomit when my worst in March. My husband has been feeling dizzy at times too since last November or December but not the extent of feelings and seizure like feelings that I've had while in busy places. Praying mine stops soon and we are all healthy again!
God Bless!
Nicole

Old 08-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteneck View Post
Hi to accountant and boic:
I can feel for both of you. I have had problems too. I was diagnosed in May but having trouble since March. I had a cold/sinus infection a week before it started. I had just had a baby in December and I think my immune system was still down. Anyway, I'm starting to feel better. It seems you have to look at this illness by month or two months. It's extremely slow to recover. I do notice that I'm feeling better especially in my own house than I did even in June. I agree with the anxiety making things worse. I am extremely nervous to drive and having an 8-month old causes me to worry greatly to drive with her in the car. Have you noticed that stores and busy places make you feel very uncomfortable? Like stores, malls, places with many people. If feel warm, head feels shaky, and I get nauseous. I never felt like this before getting sick in March. It almost feels like you could pass out or that you are not there . Someone in another post commented that it almost feels like an out of body experience. I have also noticed that at times it is kind of that whoozy feeling people get when you are so sleepy. My husband and daughter and I were at Shakerwoods in Ohio yesterday. That is a huge craft/vendor festival held in a very nice wooded area. I have never had problems there before, but a lot of the time over there, I felt this feeling of m head feeling whoozy and my stomach felt nauseous. My husband said probably because of all the people and the busy environment. My brain is trying to keep up. I have learned that with this virus, once it has damaged the inner ear nerves can take up to two years to heal completely. It is just unfortunately a very very long process. It seems since there's very little blood flow to the inner ear, that that is the reason it takes so long to heal. Unlike other areas of the body where blood flow is pretty much constant. The inner ear nerves send signals to the brain of the balance and gravity, which makes sense that if it's damaged, that the brain would have really weird sensations. I guess that's why I feel almost seizure like. Just like boic said, it's really freaky and scare the crap out of me too. Please tell me if you two are driving at all and how you get through the seizure type feeling while driving. This scares me and I feel like I'm not going to get better at times. But I keep telling myself others have that I've read and chatted with on these boards and I will too. Like I said, I do noticed improvement but very slowly. Please keep us updated. May 100% healing find you both soon!
Take care,
Nicole

Hi Nicole

It's definitely good to hear others going through the same experiences as what you are. When it happens, it comes on so fast and leaves you feeling so isolated, because it just feels no one else sort of understands the extent of the problems.

I also get that exact feeling when in busy places, like a head rush feeling almost or something at times. Feels like a seizure for sure, almost like youre going to pass out, I agree exactly with that! It's not like a fainting feeling, whereby the black "tunnel vision" comes around when youre going to pass out, its more of a you want to just get up and stop it from happening type feeling. Panic response almost. I couldnt have explained it better than what you have there. The first time it happened, I thought I was about to die, because the panic attack set in and I thought I was having a heart attack/stroke.

I sometimes get a headache too, although most times its a mild one, and usually doesnt happen at the same time as the "attack". Have you experienced the nystagmus?

I read up a little bit on inflammation and swelling a while ago, and found the reason it happens. The body dilates (puffs up) the cells and that makes it easier for white blood cells to rush into the area to attack the invading virus/infection, and this is what causes swelling. The body then heats up (that feeling when we get a hot head, or like we're too warm inside when we have those attacks) and this also opens up the cells to allow the white blood cells to get into the infected area. When that happens, the ear is too inflamed, and it causes lots of really weird signals to be sent to our brain, which is what causes all of the vertigo and other things we experience when we have a bad attack.

I've noticed that this usually happens when Im walking/getting upset about something, or if its too warm outside. I always feel a very "mild" vertigo spinning feeling in my head, but its not enough to make me want to fall over or panic.

I dont drive myself, but that I could definitely agree would be quite scary! Do you just pull over when driving? I know it's been really warm in the US this year, maybe a cool (air conditioning) car would be best to travel around in. It would be really freaky to get around with a baby too, especially a very young one like yours. I feel for you on that one. It's scary enough being a parent Im guessing! Im too young to be one myself (only 23) but I helped raise my two younger sisters from a young age, and know how bad it was to have to worry all the time.

I know that a cooler environment is a better one to not experience the symptoms, but I also know that if white blood cells dont get into that infected area, the virus will do more damage. I know its very scary, but our bodies are working very hard to expel the virus when we have an "attack". It's a good sign rather than a bad one. If only we could see it in that way.. lol. Im not sure I can. haha. Very very scary! But perhaps a cold pack when needing to be somewhere might be a good option, or perhaps some kind of frozen fruit sorbet/ice cream.

Have you tried to "boost" your immune system since having a child? Im not sure how people would do that, probably through getting more vitamins and minerals?

I agree also with the whoozy feeling when youre really tired but you havent been able to sleep feeling. Definitely feels like that! Almost like a dangerous feeling. Once that spinning feeling sets in, thats when the nausea comes on right? Its a really yukky feeling, like you ate way too much and need to vomit but you just cant.

Maybe running an air purifier could help recovery too? I run one in my bedroom during the day, and I guess it helps minimize the risk of being reinfected if anything else is lurking around in the air. I use one which has a ionizer, but I have an option to turn it off, and thats what I always have it set. I never use the ionizer.

I wish you the best too, and a very speedy recovery! A horrible condition to experience and its even worse that it tends to stick around so long.

God Bless
Chris

Last edited by boic; 08-12-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Old 08-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User

Forgot to mention, I get the slight vertigo spinning in the head feeling when Im scrolling down a page at times, or if I move my eyes. I know this is also caused by the inner ear infection. Do you experience this also? I've seen a few others who have this. It's a real pain!

Also if there's a loud sharp sound - (A Facebook chat alert sound for example) I get the vertigo that lasts a minute or two afterwards. I also put my finger in my ear and wiggled it around thinking perhaps Id gotten something trapped inside, and that gave me the vertigo too.

God Bless
Chris

Last edited by boic; 08-12-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #11
(male)

accountnat HB User

Thank you for all the replies...

I have slowly been recovering from this, although I cannot say it has been very consistent. I had my last attack of vertigo on July 15th, which was very severe.

I have been taking 24 hour sudafed since then and it seems to have helped the most... My guess is by relieving the pressure caused by the sinuses filling with fluids. My doctor said the vertigo was caused by BPPV, and I saw an ENT that performed the Epley maneuver; however she was not able to reproduce the nystagmus. I am not so certain of their prognosis.

I decided to get a second opinion and was told I have allergies / sinus infection/virus and was prescribed nasal spray steroids and zertek. I have been taking them for about 2 weeks and have not noticed a significant recovery but am still better than I was a month ago.

I have not had a recurrence of vertigo but I have had headaches almost daily and still feel not quite myself. I have to say I was feeling about 90% better a few days ago but then I began feeling some pressure on the top front of my head and felt slightly light-headed. Of course you start thinking to yourself not again, and worry about having another vertigo attack, which I fully expected this morning, but fortunately did not experience.

I still get a slight dizziness when I dart my eyes around and I still don't feel all there, but again, in comparison to how I felt a month ago, much better.

The most frustrating part of all of this is not being able to put a name to what I have. The doctors say it is a sinus infection or allergies and the vertigo was cause by BPPV. No definitive answer though and that has been quite unsettling.

In one week I will be hitting the 2 month mark since symptoms began, I am hoping there will be significant changes in how I have been feeling. I am being careful not to overexert myself in fear of the vertigo or other symptoms coming back. I am going to stop taking the sudafed next week and see if any of my symptoms return.

This has been a horrible experience and I cannot wait to feel 100% again; I have let a lot of stuff fall behind, cleaning, working on things around the house, and it has really begun to bother me.

I am trying my best to keep my hopes up, I know I have not experienced this as bad as some people and I sympathize with those who have had it worse than me. I am hoping the light-headedness I have begun feeling over past few days is related to feeling better; I was told the nasal spray would take 2 weeks to begin to take effect, it has nearly been 2 weeks. Hoping this feeling is my body just not used to feeling normal and clear and not a recurrence of the symptoms.

Again, it would be really nice to put a name to all of this; my best guess is a severe sinus infection maybe coupled with vestibular neuritis.

I will let everyone know how I am doing at the 2 month mark, 23rd of August. I hope everyone else who has replied to this had begun to recover as well.

The following user gives a hug of support to accountnat:
biteneck (08-19-2012)
Old 08-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
(female)

juannits HB User
Talking Re: Very scared and worried about Labyrinthitis, need advice please

Hello,
I know exactly how you feel as I pretty much have the same thing accept that I haven't vomited from the dizziness so think mine might be less intense. Mine started with severe dizziness attack...just sitting there watching TV with my husband and suddenly felt like I was on a horrible ride and couldn't get off. Was also worried and went to the doctor the next morning (after a tragic attempt at sleep) and was told I had Positional Vertigo. Then the symptoms changed to a brain fog type situation and just feeling like I was floating and not really here on planet earth...which as you know makes mothering etc all very difficult. I also felt like my eyeballs were being pulled in a different direction to how they were placed and also my vision was quite blurry. Is this similar to what you experienced? This was nearly 4 weeks ago now. I recently went to a Chinese Doctor who gave me acupuncture, suction cups, ear candles and a herbal drink that I have to have twice daily for 10 days. Yesterday I felt amazing and have stopped the steroid medication the doctors gave me (which you shouldn't take for more then 7 days - so that was useful!!). I feel too that I don't have any of those other conditions that you read about and feel it is a virus that has affected my middle ear. I feel that the Chinese remedies that I tried can only make my body stronger and perhaps help my body fight this virus. Worth a try anyway. Unfortunately today I am feeling a little dizzy again but not nearly as bad as I have been. I hope my post gives you some hope and fingers crossed you start recovering soon. I will cherish my middle ear from now on......crazy how much we need it to be healthy.... all the best..... J

The following user gives a hug of support to juannits:
biteneck (08-19-2012)
Old 08-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #13
(male)

accountnat HB User

I did experience the blurry vision, sensitivity to lights and noises and also ringing in my ears. I am also still feeling occasional pain (not uncomfortable, but annoying) in my left ear, which is the effected ear.

I have spoken with some friends family members who have experienced this before and they have told me it sometimes just takes months for this to go away. I am very eager to feel 100% again; but if there is one thing I can take out of this experience it is to take beter care of my body. I have begun to eat much better since this occured and am trying to quit smoking; it's dificult with the stress of the symptoms, but at least I am convinced of the fact that I must quit. Today is supposed to be my last pack of smokes

I hope you get better and I appreciate your input.

Old 02-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #14
(male)

accountnat HB User

Update:

It has now been approximately 8 months since the initial attack of vertigo. My doctors are still unable to put a name to the problems I had, however I am very certain it was VN.

I still have moderate headaches daily, stiff neck, and a slight unbalance when I close my eyes. Fortunately no recurrences of vertigo, but I have been very careful to sleep in the proper position and not on my sides. (I am still too scared o take the chance of sleeping on my side and waking up with the vertigo)

My headaches are much like tension headaches, it feels like there is slight pressure on my temples above my eyes, and on the side of my head behind my ears and leading down the back neck muscles. Most days it is moderate, bearable but annoying, some days I need to take advil, but I try to limit myself on using too much advil.

I also feel fullness in my ears sometimes, and it always scares me into thinking the VN may be recurring.

Should I still be experiencing symptoms of VN, is this normal 8 months after onset?

Is there a test I can ask my doctor to perform that can better diagnose this?

Has anyone found a medication for these headaches that works all day and is better for you then advil?

Thank you in advance!

Old 09-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #15
(male)

accountnat HB User

Just wanted to update on this post, maybe give some hope for other people that have suffered this infliction. I have not had a recurrence of the vertigo, although I still do have headaches, sinus pressure/pain, and a stiff neck every now and then. I am much more sensitive to environmental changes and getting sick is a bit more intense and harder to recover from.

I would say I am 90% recovered. The headaches come and go, I have not quite figured out what triggers them, but I do what I can to avoid them.

I hope I never have to go through this again and I look forward to the day I stop having headaches and sinus pressures.

I have been using Flonase for the past 4 months which has helped with the intensity of the headaches and sinus pressure, but as I said before the environment and getting sick can bring back the headaches.

If anyone experiencing this has any questions or comments on their recovery please post your experiences or advice.

Reply Reply