It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
(female)

jwatts485 HB User
Constant feeling of water in my ear...

I have a constant feeling of water in my ear which I have gone to the Dr about in the past; he's looked in both ears but no fluid or wax build up. He referred me to an ENT and he has found nothing. I have taken decongestants and nose sprays but nothing seems to help. It is driving me crazy...any suggestions?

Old 10-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
(male)

jimmyc123 HB User
Re: Constant feeling of water in my ear...

I cannot offer any suggestions as I am still in the process of trying to figure out what is happening to me the past 2 months. However, I can relate to the feeling of fluid in the ear sensation.

For myself, it feels like a coldness or wetness inside my ear and around my outer ear / part of the face. I thought this may of had some relation to wax but I have since had that removed and it still continues. I have noticed it seems to come on at night, but sometimes I get it throughout the day - I have it right now infact.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
(female)

mulkie HB User

hi, i have the same prob and have just been diagnosed with a probable acoustical neuroma. its a benign tumor which attaches to auditory nerve. i am going to get scheduled for an m.r.i. they are very slow growing and non malignant. usually its a watch and wait situation. good luck!

Old 01-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
(male)

eon001 HB User

Currently going through a similar thing. Had it all week so far. Spoke to my GP today, Who said I had an infection. Prescribed me with anti swelling ear drops.
After reading all these posts and googling this problem, it seems like there's no cure! Hope this drops help. It's a 7 day course so I'll let you know if I feel better next week.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
(female)

mulkie HB User

good luck!

Reply Reply