It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
(female)

melbrock123 HB User
Red face Inner ear pain and dizziness inner ear virus hearing loss

Inner ear virus extreme pain dizziness hearing loss

i just came from the ent for the second time.

the first time on tues i had fluid in my right ear and all congested in my sinuses so bad i could not breath. i was put on amoxicillan and short 5 day course of prednisone.

i woke up at 4am this morning in excrutiating pain in my right ear. I went back to the ent and now I have been diagnosed wtih a virus in my right inner ear. I have severe pain in that ear and dizziness especially when i move.
I also have some hearing loss in that ear.

this started a week and a half ago with a severe soar throat and fever when i took a zpac and then went full blown into an uri infectin., i got a zpac and then had severe diarrhea.

can anyone help with diagnosis and massive confusion that i am having. i cannot even stand load noises or put the phone near my ear.

is it safe to drive or am i contagious with this type of virus? The ent i think said no but i am foggy and at this point i do not know what to do i am drinking plenty of fluids and slept for 30 minutes.
i also have great fatigue.
AS WELL AS EXTREME FOGGINESS AND DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING

WHAT IS AN INNER EAR VIRUS AND WHY SO LONG now i could not sleep and all congested again can anyone help?
someone respons as fast as possible

Last edited by melbrock123; 11-15-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: VERY DIZZY AND OFF BALANCE CANT SLLEP[ OR WORK OR MOVE OR DRIVE WHAT DO I DO CAN ANYONE HELP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
(female)

Brooke2DD HB User
Re: Inner ear pain and dizziness inner ear virus hearing loss

Hi, I see plenty of people have viewed your post, but no ones replied. How are you going? What came of your infection (if your still on the forum)?

Brooke2DD

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
(female)

melbrock123 HB User
Red face Re: Inner ear pain and dizziness inner ear virus hearing loss NOW MEINEIRE'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2DD View Post
Hi, I see plenty of people have viewed your post, but no ones replied. How are you going? What came of your infection (if your still on the forum)?

Brooke2DD
\\i am disappointed i just came back from the ent and now they are saying it could be meineir'es disease riningin in the right ear and pain loss of heaing NO VIRUS HAVE HAD RECCURRENT EPISODES OF DIZZINESS AND INBALANCE

i have fullness in my ear and dizziness and off balance. i am have an abr and another test tomorrow

i am not sleeping and very shaky IT IS NO LONGER A VIRUS

are you going to answer me.

WHAT IS MEINEIRE'S DISAREASE AN DHOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO AWAY I CANNOT FUNCTION

Last edited by melbrock123; 11-16-2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: help with MEINEIRES sny doctors on this post or someone wiht the disease no sleep again

Old 11-15-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
(female)

Brooke2DD HB User
Re: Inner ear pain and dizziness inner ear virus hearing loss NOW MEINEIRE'S

Hi Melbrock,
I'm sorry to hear this is happening. My reply maybe slow bcause we are in different time zones.
Look up menieres and it will show you what it's all about. My mum has membered she gets re current vertigo, hearing loss etc. She has had it for 40 years, it goes thru phases and can eventually burn out. That is if I have it? I am struggling myself author a diagnoses. Let us know how u go.

Brooke2DD

Last edited by moderator2; 11-15-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: posted disallowed website

The Following User Says Thank You to Brooke2DD For This Useful Post:
melbrock123 (11-16-2012)
Reply Reply

Tags
virus