It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
(female)

erin4 HB Usererin4 HB Usererin4 HB Usererin4 HB User
ignoring

Having a pulse sound in my ear its been like that going on 4 months or longer, anyone else had or have this issue? I told my doctor but thought it was my blood pressure but its not . Just say its ignoring its a nonstop issue..

Old 12-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
(female)

Re: ignoring

Anyone else have the same issue?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
(male)

Seekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB User

is the pulsing sound in sync with your heart pulse? is the sound consistent or does it variate? what happens if you take a deep breath, close your mouth and nose and try to expel the air via your ears? do they hurt, do you hear a popping noise? Do you suffer from high/low blood pressure? are you on any medicines where tinnitus or ear problems may be a side effect? What happens if you use an ear plug? does the pulsing noise amplify or does it lessen?

Old 01-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
(female)

I haven't dine any of those. But yes its in sync wit my heart beat. Its consistent. They do not hurt at all. No popping noise. My blood pressure use to be high but I have I under control now I use to take meds for it. I haven't used ear plugs.

Reply Reply