It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
(female)

petitfilou HB User
vestibular neuritis ? or what ?

Hello all

My boyfriend has been experiencing the symptoms of feeling unbalanced for around 2 months, they come and go and are better some days than others, and also is quite sensitive to loud noise. He uses the computer on a daily basis and has his music on at a ridiculous level a lot...I wondered if this could be a contributor at first. His mum also had a brain tumour following a motorbike accident so that is worrying us both.

He has been to the doctors, was referred to a 'Funny Turn' meeting with a neurologist in which the doctor said it could be migraines...however after searching online the 'unbalanced' symptom doesn't seem to match up to typical migraine symptoms? Also he has no headaches or pain.

He says when he hears loud nosies his head feels 'empty'.

Tomorrow he goes for a ECG and he was prescribed migraine tablets, a week on and he feels no different.

I hoped someone can share with me what this cause this.

Many thanks
Laura

Last edited by Administrator; 01-14-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply