It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
(female)

sgusty HB User
Angry Weird feeling in head, R ear pain & ringing, pain behind right ear, R eye tearing

I am 59, female, who has been suffering from weird head feelings, spaced out, pain in different areas but generally right-sided, accompanied by right ear pain without anything being found in the ear. I also have continuous tinnitus (ear ringing) in the right ear only which can range from low chirping of crickets to loud blaring of sirens. Occasionally, my right eye will tear. MD's do not take me seriously or pass me off from one to another in the past and now that I have no insurance, I cannot go the rounds of ENT, neurology, MRIs, CTs, etc. It is driving me crazy. I have had chronic insomnia for over 5 years also. Stress is significant, but everyone has this in the day we are living in, so does anyone have any ideas?

Old 01-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Weird feeling in head, R ear pain & ringing, pain behind right ear, R eye tearing

Hi....I can relate to most of your symtpoms, and it does get to the point where it's overwhelming, especially when getting NO relief. I seem to have a range of them continually, but they do get to the point where it's continual or exacerbated.

Mine's mostly on the left side, but my right eye is the one that tears sometimes.

Are you taking any medications, otc meds or supplements? If so, which ones?

I'm wondering if in part, it could be menopause or change in hormones since you started to experience insomnia 5 years ago.

The spaced out issues coule be from sinuses, eustachian tube dysfunction tight neck and shoulder muscles pressing on nerves,

I find using a sinus rinse, decongestant such as sudafed, massage, chiropractor, eye drops.

Does your eye tear when you're having the pain, or is it anytime?

q

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
(female)

sgusty HB User
Re: Weird feeling in head, R ear pain & ringing, pain behind right ear, R eye tearing

get back to you sometime tomorrow, starting new job in a.m. so have to try and get some sleep tonight. till them....thanks for writing.

Reply Reply