It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
(female)

Scarhandsjunk HB User
Unhappy Labrinthitis middle ear infection need help

I have had labrinthitis for months now. I recently had a bad attack with it. I just wanted to know if anyone with middle ear infection had the same symptoms . First back of my head feels flushed almost on fire. Then I can't breathe and I get lightheaded , dizzy, and rapid heartbeat. It goes away after a few seconds but I have had 4 of these in past 4 days. I just need to know if anyone had the same experience? Going to doctor today but sure not much they will do as they have ran ever test they can on me. From my heart to my head all day middle ear infection but never had anyone say if these attacks I get are middle ear. Love to get some support as I feeling down and depressed all the time not knowing.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
(female)

kalemo HB User
Re: Labrinthitis middle ear infection need help

Hi Scarhandsjunk,
I have had brain sensations in the time before and during my labrynthitis bout. they claimed it was due to the nerve inflamation/damage; i had a pretty severe case. For me it wasn't a burning sensation like you express feeling, it was more like an electrical charge going across the top of my brain that lasted for several seconds and would come and go. Very difficult to explain to someone who has never experienced it; the ambulance drivers thought i was strung out on street drugs which couldn't be further from the truth. I hope your doctor was able to give you some worthwhile advice/comfort. Hang in there and take care.

Last edited by kalemo; 02-08-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply