It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
(female)

ilikejell0 HB User
Dr Poe in Boston

Hey guys-

After reading the message boards I have come to the conclusion that Dr Poe is the guy to see. Given that I live in Oklahoma and his practice is in Boston, can anyone recommend a way for me to start communicating with his office? I know the obvious answer is to just call them up but I am not really sure if I should take a different approach with the distance being a factor. Any suggestions would be super helpful. Thanks guys!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
(female)

thekittyofcastl HB User
Re: Dr Poe in Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikejell0 View Post
Hey guys-

After reading the message boards I have come to the conclusion that Dr Poe is the guy to see. Given that I live in Oklahoma and his practice is in Boston, can anyone recommend a way for me to start communicating with his office? I know the obvious answer is to just call them up but I am not really sure if I should take a different approach with the distance being a factor. Any suggestions would be super helpful. Thanks guys!
I would suggest making an appointment as soon as possible. I had to wait ten months before I got to see him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
(female)

ShayWentz HB User
Re: Dr Poe in Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikejell0 View Post
Hey guys-

Hey!
I was just wondering if you got an appointment with Dr. Poe? And if so, how long you will have to wait to be seen. I live in Canada and am just looking into it right now. I have no idea how it works if you are not a US citizen but I have heard such great things about him and am at my wits end with my ear problems (chronic ear pressure in one ear that I cannot relieve/eustachian tube dysfunction). For those that have been to him before ... is it worth the travel?
Thanks in advance!

Reply Reply

« Hi all | Advice? »