It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Interstitial Cystitis (IC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

Boomerue HB User
just wondering if any 1 can help me with this problem?

hello all, just wondering if any 1 can help me with this problem.
I am 61 years old been through menapause when i was 41, have never had any problems with my vagina or any thing like that.
the last 4 weeks i was very sore down in my vagina, i went to the docs, she said i had blood in my urine, so too 2 weeks of antibiotics.
Went back to the docs as i can feel a soft bulge inside my vagina, she had a look said she could not see or feel any thing.
so went and had a scan they said kidneys and overies were fine could not find any thing wrong.
so here i am 4 weeks later, can still feel the bulge and pain in pelvic area and wanting to pee all the time, when i pee and get up, i still feek like i need to go, and when i squat down the bulge seems to go away.
any 1 am i going mad
boomerue

Old 01-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
(female)

aleet7 HB Useraleet7 HB Useraleet7 HB Useraleet7 HB User
Re: just wondering if any 1 can help me with this problem?

Hi Valerie...I was wondering if you got any answers since your post. When you said that you feel a bulge it made me wonder if you have a pelvic organ prolapse. I have this issue along with IC and it feels like a bulge in the vagina. I hope you get answers and relief soon!

Hugs,
Aleet7

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
(female)

PennyMT HB User
Re: just wondering if any 1 can help me with this problem?

Hello Valerie,

Well if there is pain, I would suggest going to another doctor to get a second opinion. Is it reddish in color? Is it sensitive to touch? If yes, then there is an infection. Hope you feel better soon.

Penny

Closed Thread