It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Interstitial Cystitis (IC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
(female)

Lotsaquestions1 HB User
help please! Scared. Birth control or IC?

I have only ever had one uti ever which is when I got pregnant. In march I started one week of yaz birth control. I felt like I had to pee constantly so I got an antibiotic for a possible uti - when on the antibiotic I stopped taking yaz and felt almost normal. The I went back on yaz and yet again same issue and got on more antibiotics for a uti. Only this time they checked and I had no bacteria. I never correlated my symptoms until it was too late . I went on birth control for a third timE (second week on the pack) and wham worse then ever I had to pee every second I couldn't even sit still. It was torture. Here I am two weeks off of yaz and I'm still struggling - no pain, but a yeast infection from antibiotics. (taking diflucan) and I have to pee all the time. ! Even after I pee I don't feel relief. Once and a while the pressure in my bladder and need to pee is a little less or somewhat relieved. I'm struggling I'm so scared . I see a urologist thurs but I'm afraid I will feel this way forever. For all those with ic I am so sorry I have no idea how you do it. Do I have ic brought on by birth control or changes In hormones ? I always have issue with birth control!! I'm so mad and sad that I tried another one. I'm so worried that I wont ever feel normal again. Does this mean that I have ic?? I have no pain thank god and no burning- I just have to pee every second. I'm so upset and anxious. Anything helps. Thanks!! Please respond!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread