It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Interstitial Cystitis (IC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
(female)

jessica09 HB User
yeast

Has anyone shown any improvement with flares when treating yeast by doing the yeast free diet or anything? I recently got a really bad yeast infection and my symptons for ic flared. And everything that i have been reading seems to show a link between the two.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: yeast

Hi,
I cleared Candida by eliminating ALL forms of sugar and carbohydrates. I took Aloe Vera Juice and Grapefruit Seed Extract daily and in four month's it had gone completely and Never came back even though I am back on sweet food's.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
(female)

jessica09 HB User
Thanks for the replys im doing the gluten free/yeast diet. No sugar and organic fresh veggies. Im doing repfresh probiotic and then a herbal and natural probiotic. The herbal probiotic, i got at a health food store and was told that i can take it multiple times, so im actually taking prob. 3x a day. And im almost done with my meds from the doctor for the yeast. Do you guys stay on prescriptions for yeast along with the probiotics or just probiotics and diet?

Old 04-26-2013, 01:56 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: yeast

Hi,
I took medication for yeast for 7 day's and then stuck with a strict diet (NO Sugar) and just the A.V. and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
I only took probiotics for one week as I found they seemed to upset my stomach. So you could say it was mainly down to diet. I have read that G.S.E. is powerful for clearing yeast.

Solofelix.

Reply Reply