It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

Abdominal Pain, Struggling to eat.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2017, 10:51 AM   #1
FieryHellz
(male)

FieryHellz HB User
Abdominal Pain, Struggling to eat.

Hello, before calling the doctors I thought I would post on here just to see what others think. I'm almost 16 and a few days ago I had a dull ache in my stomach and thought nothing of it but at night I could hardly move I was in that much pain. I thought it might have been wind pains but since its gone on for a few days I think possibly otherwise. My stools have become thin and yellow and I've started to go more frequently during the time. I'm also breaking wind which is extremely smelly. Since that night when it was extremely painful its being a dull but mildly painful constant ache in my stomach which does not end. Its also not local, it just hurts mostly everywhere in my abdomen.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Abdominal Pain, Struggling to eat.

You need to see a Gastroenterologist a stomach and digestive system doctor,. What you are describing sounds exactly like gallbladder- and a gallbladder can burst., Please dont put off having someone take you to a doctor and ask about your gallbladder. They can do an ultrasound and tell you if this is the problem.

Old 07-25-2017, 11:22 AM   #3
FieryHellz
(male)

FieryHellz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNik View Post
You need to see a Gastroenterologist a stomach and digestive system doctor,. What you are describing sounds exactly like gallbladder- and a gallbladder can burst., Please dont put off having someone take you to a doctor and ask about your gallbladder. They can do an ultrasound and tell you if this is the problem.
The pain is more centered, not on my right side does that matter?

Old 07-25-2017, 03:15 PM   #4
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

No, it doesn't matter. My pain was in the lower left quadrant mostly and the gallbladder is in the upper right!
You need to find out what is going on...different colon problems including colon cancer can also present with stools like you describe. Everything is fixable (mostly) with GI issues until you wait too long. Don't be the one who waits too long!

Reply Reply