It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 05:30 PM   #1

EverWondering HB User
Lightbulb Have you actually tried this?

I was surfing the web and came across this site

http://healthychristianliving.com/liver_cleanse.htm

They show how a liver,gallbladder, lymphatic system cleanse is done, Warning these photos are graphic. I was curious to know how this would work? It is supposed to flush out all the stones in your system....??? what I wonder is what if you had a really big stone? If it forces them out then what would happen with a really big one? Could you cause it potential to get inlodged some where that would cause even greater pain than you are allready in?
After I read it , One would think you'd be in horrific pain with all the stones passing through, It said some may feel them pass like marbles rolling about your intestinal tract.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS?
what happened? how did you feel? Did it help? Is it something you'd have to repeat often or seldom or not at all?

Thanks to all of you who reply!!!!

Old 05-26-2004, 07:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Have you actually tried this?

Shelly--- You really have to be careful with this-- if not done properly it can be dangerous!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2004, 11:17 PM   #3
Veteran

6th_sense HB User
Re: Have you actually tried this?

Hi Everwondering,

I've actually done a gall-bladder cleanse. It seems to be somewhat the same formula they spelled out on the site you have, only there are a lot of strong differences between what they tell you to do and what I did.

It is very dangerous though, but for those who succeed - it is an amazing feeling afterwards. I don't really understand why, but it seems I didn't have much of anything I could recognize leave my system.

My mother also tried it - she got a lot of gall stones thrown out of her system. She thought it was amazing too.

Well, thats my two cents.

Cheers, Raju.

Closed Thread