It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2004, 04:55 PM   #1

LusciouzBooBoo HB User
Please Reply Fast!

i am 15 years old and have been chronic constipated for about 5 months now. it all started around the time i didnt get any exercise for a good 4 months was bed ridden and cannot go to the bathroom without prune juice every night but sometimes i still get constipated about every maybe 2 weeks. im really scared about what this could be. if it was colorectal cancer and i had a tumor of the bowel would i be able to go at all even with the prunes or could it be exercise making me not go or something else
and alot of days before and even after i go to the bathroom i'll have a very weird feeling like shi** in my a**. but weird like airy feeling and it stays the whole day. is this from the prune juice because i didnt have this problem before i drank it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
usually i would go every day with the prunes, but once in a while wouldnt cause i wouldnt eat that day. but i didnt go to the bathroom yesterday or today but i did the day before yesterday but that day i only ate very little. my stomach isnt hurting or anything could i be constipated or should i take a laxative

Old 06-14-2004, 08:04 PM   #2
Veteran

6th_sense HB User
Re: Please Reply Fast!

Hi luv,

If you don't eat, you won't poop, but you also won't get the nutrition you need to stay healthy, and it is possible to suffer from panic attacks.

- Raju -

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread