It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2004, 01:23 AM   #1

curednow HB User
Question I just want the NOISES TO END!!!

If the noises were just gone…I would be SO Happy!!!! I mean, my “ibs” isn’t bad (when I don‘t eat the foods that I‘m allergic to), I just sometimes get diarrhea & that’s it. I always get the noises in the morning, but they soon go away at around 2p.m or they will sometimes go away when I go to the bathroom. The noises don’t come from the bowels, their mostly from the rectum….weird! They kind-of sound like stomach noises…when your hungry. But, if I eat something that I’m allergic to, like lets say dairy, my noises get so loud!! They don’t only come from the rectum, they come from the bowels, my sides...its just crazy! I don’t know why I suddenly became allergic to so many foods, I think its because I have candida or a hormonal imbalance due to the antibiotics, accutane, birth control pills…etc. So, does anyone suggest anything I can take to stop the noises? I just want to end the noises before I get back to school. Any info. is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Old 06-30-2004, 09:01 PM   #2
(female)

aaronon HB User
Question Re: I just want the NOISES TO END!!!

curednow,

Noises! Man, that's something to put on tape. I have become totally amazed at some of the sounds that come from inside me. It's almost something out of Alien. Staying away from the foods that cause you pain is the best way to avoid some of them....but, not sure if there is anything to take the sound bites away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2004, 09:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: I just want the NOISES TO END!!!

If your system lacks calcium and magnesium it will cause spasms as well as cramping. Both can result in Noises in the intestines. I suggest you try taking a supplement 3 times daily to increase the absorption --- I think it will help??

Old 07-01-2004, 01:58 AM   #4

curednow HB User
Unhappy Re: I just want the NOISES TO END!!!

Hey everyone, thanks for replying. I am currently taking garlic tablets to help with the candida. I'm positive I have it and I'm also taking a calcium, magnesium and zinc tablet every night. Should I take that 3 times daily? I know I need calcium because I don't drink milk, and its important that I get it. As for the noises, I’m just so confused ! My noises can sound so weird, they sometimes make popping noises, its unheard of! Oh and if I need to go to the bathroom and I don't go, I will suddenly get gas & it presses against my rectum and starts making weird noises which are very loud and sound extremely weird. Kinda embarrassed writing this, but I just want to know what you guys think of this . I was also thinking about taking a probiotic. You know, its sad how I can never go over to someone’s house & sleep over…or allow myself to lie down next to someone. Having fear to sit next to someone in silence or not eating anything with them….that’s no way to live, to be in fear of something so stupid. Well, hope I figure out what’s wrong....bye!

Old 07-01-2004, 06:59 AM   #5

OCI HB User

You cannot imagine how I understand you. I am also sure I have candida, but I am not sure if I can follow the candida diet, because I have to travel from time to time. And the die-off seems to be something awful, and I am scared the noises could increase.
By the moment, the probiotic seems to help very much, and I also take suplements of soluble fiber (not psyllium). It is not a miracle, but it is a start. I think the real solution is to fight candida and eliminate them, and this is a long way.

Old 07-11-2004, 04:44 PM   #6
(female)

Dancerchic HB User

I'm not sure what candida is, but I am also a student and have experienced rumbling noises from my bowel and rectum. It sometimes sounds like gas, but it's just pressure i think. Anyways, this gives me anxiety attacks and stress because I fear sitting in the classroom. I do not write exams in classes or tests because I dread the silence and I panic. It sucks! I wish there was a cure. In high school, I never even thought of these worries since there were none. But now in university, life is different.

Old 07-26-2004, 01:21 AM   #7

bumblebee84 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by curednow
If the noises were just gone…I would be SO Happy!!!! I mean, my “ibs” isn’t bad (when I don‘t eat the foods that I‘m allergic to), I just sometimes get diarrhea & that’s it. I always get the noises in the morning, but they soon go away at around 2p.m or they will sometimes go away when I go to the bathroom. The noises don’t come from the bowels, their mostly from the rectum….weird! They kind-of sound like stomach noises…when your hungry. But, if I eat something that I’m allergic to, like lets say dairy, my noises get so loud!! They don’t only come from the rectum, they come from the bowels, my sides...its just crazy! I don’t know why I suddenly became allergic to so many foods, I think its because I have candida or a hormonal imbalance due to the antibiotics, accutane, birth control pills…etc. So, does anyone suggest anything I can take to stop the noises? I just want to end the noises before I get back to school. Any info. is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!
You must be a clone of me. Everything you experience is IDENTICAL to me. I'm a university student and dread class. Do you get to the stage where you freak out before class to the point that you have a panic/anxiety attack?

Old 07-26-2004, 09:26 AM   #8

saccs HB User

HI,
I've been suffering with IBS (spasmodic & diarrhea) and finally found relief from untimely (high bile concentrate) bowel movements with the use of Flax Seed Oil (softgels). The flax seed oil seems to help bind things and has other health benefits as well. I take one after each meal and has help tremendously. My stool has turned green on several occasions but I do believe that is do to decreased colonic transit time and that is more bearable than diarrhea. One other thing that I discovered that helped was Tramadol. I was prescribed Tramadol for a problem with my sciatica nerve due to advance disc degeneration (the last disc in my spine is 80% gone). The tramadol corrected my diarrhea problem ( I wasn't expecting that). After I got the pain managed through chiropractic adjustments I found that it only took 25mg-50mg of tramadol in the morning to slow everything down so I wasn't running to the bathroom unexpectedly. The flax Seed Oil is a nice substitution for Tramadol. It's cheaper and you won't run the risk of dependence using low dose Tramadol for diarrhea problems. I tried prescription strength Immodium AD and it made me sick as a dog. Accidolphilis (chewable) is also good for IBS and I take that as well. Accidolphilis is a good digestive aid and has some other health benefits as well..
Hope this helps..
Dale

Old 07-26-2004, 11:38 PM   #9

bumblebee84 HB User

Thanks for all that info. I'm probably lucky because I don't suffer from the sort of attacks where I wont be able to control going to the toilet. But I find if I can't go the toilet in the morning and empty myself, I suffer from intense and constant gas. And because I'm nervous, the gas gets worse. Argh! Its a no-win situation.

Closed Thread