It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2004, 09:59 PM   #1

Sarah05 HB User
Lightbulb New Poster, Here's something that helped me.

Hi, I'm 21 and a college student and was diagnosed with IBS after a miserable semester of constant pain and diarhea, as well as lots of blood. I underwent several colonoscopies only to be left with some questions and the dianosis of IBS. It was at this point that that I went on antidepressants (for depression but which also can help IBS) but the most effective treatment was a lifesaver for me. I regularly go to this very talented woman who works holistically (i believe in trying EVERYTHING!) with me using BodyTalk and Lympatic draining. Lymphatic draining is the one thing that I noticed imidate results with. Sometimes the sessions could last up to an hour where she massages my stomach area (specific spots that she can feel are blocked) and allows for better drainage. Afterwards it is very important to drink tons of water and sessions can sometimes leave you in the bathroom for a while clearing your system, but the benifits have been priceless for me. After this treatment I am nearly symptom free and just wanted to share this with anyone. [ removed ] Hope I can help!

Last edited by moderator2; 07-14-2004 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Please use the boards anonymously. Do not ask for emails. Thank you!

Closed Thread