It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB Userworrywort HB User
What should I ask? Please write back

I am going to the doctor next friday and I am going to ask to be tested for bacteria in my tummy and I also wanted my gallbladder checked, My worst symptom of all is bloating! I have tried everything. I can look 5 months pregnant! I am also thinking of going to a nutricionist. Please any advice on what to ask my gastro doctor? what test should be done? I have had a colonoscopy.Thanks a bunch
Carly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2004, 01:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

bulletinboard25 HB User
Re: What should I ask? Please write back

you could ask ur doc about something called... flagyl.. i just got it just in case there were any parasites inside my intestines...... tell him ur symptoms and what he thinks should be done.... but yeah ask if maybe you could do a 7 day course of flagyl...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2004, 07:58 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB Userworrywort HB User
Re: What should I ask? Please write back

Hi, thanks for your reply. I was already on a 7 day course of flagyl. I felt better for a while actually and then I felt like crap again! It that all that I can do? thanks again
Carly

Closed Thread