It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 10:19 PM   #1

KingofTheThing HB User
possibly IBS ??

//////////////

Last edited by KingofTheThing; 05-03-2005 at 10:07 PM.

Old 10-12-2004, 02:20 AM   #2

lind01 HB User
Re: possibly IBS ??

If the diagnosis is IBS or crohn's disease, be sure to go to the ********.com website and read about this natural aloe derivitive that is the only treatment I know of that actually cures instead of masking the symptoms. My niece took the expensive meds the docs prescribed, which only mask symptoms, and they didn't even do much masking. She tried the naturopathic route and ended up with something like 70 pills she was supposed to take every day. And that didn't work, either. But ******** worked. Don't waste money on anything else. Docs either don't know about it or reject it out of hand because it is produced by a small research company that doesn't have the means to spend millions getting the pills okayed by the FDA. But it was a miracle for Angie, who had crohns so badly she was wishing she could die. She had horrid attack after attack and was facing surgery to remove sections of her intestines and eventually having a colostomy, etc. Now, thanks to ********, she is normal. No more attacks. If you go to their website, read the whole thing so you will understand it. It's expensive, but so is the stuff that doesn't work! Good luck! Lindajo
m o l o c u r e . c o m

Last edited by lindajo; 10-12-2004 at 02:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2004, 06:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ncgirl88 HB User

Hi King -

That is how my situation started out. Then it bloomed into sharp intense stomach pains, dizziness, loss of appetite, weight loss, the symptoms go on and on. I had endoscopies of both ends, and a barium ct. Nothing was found. Very frustrating 5 months. One doctor found active, chronic Epstein Barr Virus. Now I have also discovered that i have an overgrowth of bad bacteria in my small instestine - because I demanded this test after reading a study on IBS and bacterial overgrowth...as well it appears I may be dealing with some thyroid issues although this is not final.

So if they label you IBS and it gets worse and expanding into other symptoms don't just accept it and go on drugs. My argument is this literally happened overnight - I believed it was bacterial the entire time. I really felt like my system was under attack and I had other symptoms like really bad breath.

Good luck. I hope you are feeling better soon!

-ncgirl88

Old 10-12-2004, 03:02 PM   #4

KingofTheThing HB User

Old 10-18-2004, 09:31 AM   #5

KingofTheThing HB User

Old 10-18-2004, 05:41 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ncgirl88 HB User

Hey King -

IBS can last a very long time if it is a mobility problem.

Please monitor your symptoms...this numbness sounds line neurological symptoms...if you start experiencing nausea, dizziness, fever or low body temperature, changes in blood pressure, insomnia, soreness in joints...please find me on the Lyme board if you start having other symptoms o.k.

I had a ct scan and everything looked fine too. Mine started out as very concentrated pain in the lower left then in the right...then in the stomach then everywhere.

-ncgirl88

Closed Thread