It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2005, 08:38 AM   #1
(female)

Flyerfan HB User
Question Change of Seasons IBS flare-up

Does anyone experience flare-ups during the Spring and Fall? I don't have constant IBS and when I have it, it's basically mild but I seem to notice it more in the Fall. That is usually my bad time for everything....moods, period changes, GI changes. This past week, I've noticed a little constipation, gas pains, excessive flatulence and now this morning loose bowels. Not so much diarrhea....yet. I remember other years getting these symptoms out of the blue for no reason at all and just like that they disappear. I also suffer from Gerd and get abd discomfort more at this time of year.

Anyone else experience this?

Old 12-03-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Want2feelgood HB User
Re: Change of Seasons IBS flare-up

Hi there Flyerfan, just wanted to let you know that I read your post and without even knowing it, I THINK I AM A SEASONAL IBS suffer.... I live in Southern Florida, and we are just getting colder weather here, nights are getting in the 40's and I have been up more at night time with rumbling and grumbling in my belly, yellow/ gold color bowel movements etc.... I think it might have a lot to do with as the seasons change so does out eating habits... I know that with this time of year I am eating A LOT more stuff than usual, as well as the Christmas rush in general. So to answer your thought, yes I do think it is possible to have seasonal IBS...... Hope this helped, keep me posted

Last edited by Want2feelgood; 12-03-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread