It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
(male)

Charlie P. HB User
my stomach growling fixed!

Hi, I posted here several times in 2005 and earlier this year in a thread about stomach and lower abdomen growling. I just wanted to let you know what happed with it. I tried every imaginable remedy. I had a colonoscopy, cat scan, etc. Doctor said it was a nerve acting up. Apparently he was correct. I have been 95% better for about four months now. It turns out I was under more stress than I was even aware of. A few months back I got out of the business I was in, sold my home in California and moved to a quiet place in Arizona. I'm way more relaxed, have no debt, and enjoying life and....... my stomach is quiet. That's just my story, I don't think everyone with that problem has to make all those changes but the point is when my stress level was reduced the nerve problem went away.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #2
(female)

MzTami HB User
Re: my stomach growling fixed!

hi CharlieP,

I'm glad your growls went away. Mine are still hearable(lol) but I try not to stress over them so much. I'm still trying to find a cure.

I don't think mine is totally stress related, because even when I'm home relaxed, I still hear the noises.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
(male)

Charlie P. HB User
Re: my stomach growling fixed!

Mine was the same way. I thought I was relaxed but I think I was in denial about how much stress I was under. Also, I quit drinking coffee. Forgot to mention that in the other post. It was easier to quit than I thought it would be. I need to really take care of myself and life is good again.

Closed Thread