It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
(female)

XxTequilaSunris HB User
Important Question

I took an enama on V-Day around 11 that night then again the next night at about 10 and it says on the box you should not take more then 1 is 24 hours. Yesterday and the day before I felt real bad , I can not really eat anything without getting sick or drink anything and I have puked like twice, my nerves are badly shaken up and I keep getting the urge to go number two but I am totally emptied out...

My parents said they think I just got some bug that happen to hit me when I took the enemas because they would not cause me to throw up or not eat or drink anything, I am positive I am cleaned out but it is like im obsessed that there is still more in me and keep trying to go, I did #2 a lil yesterday and a bunch the day before and the day before that..

My dad was sick last week and I called the docs office and one of the ladies at the front desk said she really thinks it is a bug, my dad said that when he was sick he had diareaha and that my body is trying to make me do number two and im getting the urge to do # 2 even though there is nothing left in me..The wierd thing is that it keeps comin and going like one minute i will feel fine then I will feel terrible then I will feel kinda bad. Today has been a lot better then the other days were

Am I overreacting and just have a bug??

Last edited by XxTequilaSunris; 02-19-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Closed Thread