It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
(male)

baldy_1812 HB User
Where is your pain located?

Ive been having pain for the last 3 days and am quite worried as ive never had pain before. Mine is in the lower abs just above my pubic region, central. Is this a common place for IBS or do you think its something else. Quite worried.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
(female)

tee-pee HB User
Re: Where is your pain located?

Hi baldy,

Pain location is different for anyone. Mine is on left and right sides,the right being the most severe. The pain you mention reminds me of a badder infection i had. I had no other symptoms, just the pain. I hope you feel better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2007, 08:29 AM   #3
(male)

baldy_1812 HB User

would a bladder infection not mean i need to pee alot? which i havent been doing.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:46 PM   #4
(female)

tee-pee HB User

Never thought about it, i drink alot so i go alot. I found i had the bladder infection for almost a year before i felt any pain. Is your urine darker than normal, Does it have a strong smell???

Old 04-10-2007, 10:42 AM   #5
(female)

Reyne HB User

My pain in my lower left groin area. This pain is sharp, throbs, dull and I have had it for over 6 months.

I have been through every test imagine, even laporscopic surgery. I just got the results from my colonoscopy...healthy all looks good.

Yet I still have this very painful thing that nobody can figure out! If you are female I would start with gyno first.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:24 PM   #6
(female)

minny1230 HB User

Hi guys, new girl here, I am so glad i found this site! I have been having sort of a dull, sometimes sharp nagging pain in my lower left abdomin for about 5 months now. My Doctor did an ultrasound to see if it was my ovaries since that is the only thing over there, but it wasnt. So i believe it has to be the IBS. And actually today I woke up and cant even stand up straight for a sharp pain in my lower left side of my back! What in the world! Do any of you get those pains?

Old 04-18-2007, 08:42 PM   #7
(female)

Nal HB User

I do get sharp pains but they are on the right side (see my I just want to die post). Its very, very annoying! Are you taking anything for the pain now?

Nancy

Closed Thread