It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
(female)

lisad777 HB User
Why Does My Stomach Hurt Everyday

Why Does My Stomach Hurt Everyday? And why do i feel nauseous every day especially at night. I feel like i want to throw up but can't its a very nasty feeling its interfering inn my marriage a lot....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
(female)

losinghope37 HB User
Re: Why Does My Stomach Hurt Everyday

I wish i had some answers for you----but I feel the exact same way almost every day. And it's affecting my marriage too! it's very frustrating and i can't seem to find a doctor who will listen to me and just stop saying it's IBS and that i need to put up with it. If I'm not nauseous--which seems to come mostly before i get hungry---I'm always bloated and gassy and constantly uncomfortable. And naturally that all puts a huge damper on any intimacy with my husband. Poor guy! I feel really bad--but I'm at my witts end and just don't know what to do any more. I've been thinking about trying a cleanse/detox but I'm a little skeptical of how well they work.
Sorry I'm not much help---but it is good to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread