It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2003, 12:48 PM   #1

RogueKat HB User
Question Primal Defense

Hi all,
I have a question for anyone using primal defense. I just started taking them 4 days ago and am feeling better. My question is concerning elimination of black stringy (very small) matter after taking the primal defense. The past two days I have had loose bowel (not uncommon for me) and they have been full of small black string like particles. I was wondering if that was result of taking the primal defense.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Colby

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2003, 09:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Hey Colby,
I take Primal Defense on a regular basis and it sort turns my stool very dark. I think I would be constipated if I didn't take psyllium/ Metamucil. Some parts do come out very dark but they look dark green--- not black.

Harry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2003, 08:08 AM   #3

RogueKat HB User
Thank you for the response Harry. I sure hope this stuff is all it says it is. I had taken a few different probiotics prior to this, but I am actually feeling better on just 5 days of the Primal Defense. Maybe it's my mind helping it along .

Colby

Old 06-07-2003, 12:48 PM   #4

mikeralph HB User
I think it helps. I have the same dark stool. But I am switching to VSL#3 in a few days. 450 billion bacteria per packet. That is billion not million. They use it as cedar sinai NY for treating some IBSers.

Closed Thread