It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2003, 06:10 PM   #1

JohnBrandon HB User
Unhappy IBS because of Anal Masturbation ?

Ok this is very embarrasing for me what I am going to tell now.

I am a hetero man and never had any bowel problems before, but after I masturbated with an anal *****, I have diarrhea and yellow greasy loose stool every day for more than 3 months now, mostly after eating. There was a little blood on the ***** after the masturbation and sometimes when I have solid stool because of the metamucil I sometimes see a little blood streak on it, I also have to urinate more often

I didn't tell the doctors about the ***** because of embarrasment. The doctors diagnosed me IBS 1 month ago after they gave me a sigmoidscopy, blood and stool tests. They only gave me metamucil for treatment. I also noticed that I have some light fever sometimes and when eating.

I don't have trouble holding liquid or solid stool in. I have sometimes a little pain in the anal area, the doctor tested with a finger for anal fissures but didn't find any, but I don't think that just a finger is enough for testing for fissures. It is hard to believe for me that I really have IBS, because the symptoms started right after the *****, I don't have much cramps or any abdominal pain, Maybe it could be proctitis, prostatis, giardia, and undetected fissure hemmoroids, nerve or muscle damage or something else or did the ***** really cause IBS ?
after the *****, I don't have much cramps or any abdominal pain, Maybe it could be proctitis, prostatis or giardia or something else or did the ***** really cause IBS ?

[This message has been edited by JohnBrandon (edited 08-16-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2003, 09:51 AM   #2

Dai HB User
Hi JohnBrandon, I can't say I'd be expert in this (I'm a woman) but let me venture a reply. First off, IBS is a condition of the Colon, so masturbating with the ***** can't have anything to do with it... unless you are feeling embarrassed, guilty or nervous about it. Your emotional state can affect your digestion. Sometimes, if you are very nervous, you get diarrhoea. An emotional low, say, a depression, may bring about IBS. So I think the ***** has nothing physical to do with your IBS. Besides, people can have anal sex and that doesn't cause IBS or it doesn't affect it in any way.

At any rate, don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about everything, including all your symptoms and everything that may affect them. My guess would be that the ***** thing and your IBS were probably a coincidence.

Closed Thread