It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2003, 05:52 PM   #1

wheels750 HB User
Post Heartburn gone?

Iwas diagnosed as ibs after many many tests. Im 41 (as of today) and since I was 15 or so till about 8 months ago I would have heart burn at least once a day usually several. But now all of a sudden heart burn is gone and I've had this new thing.(please give me back my heartburn). Dr.s, I've had 4 now, say there is no connection. I find it very hard to believe. Any body else have loss of heartburn and ibs in its place? Thanks for this board, since finding it I have found several things to help me with my ibs. Thank you Wheels

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2003, 05:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattys HB User
Unfortunatly I have both .I have IBS and get terrible heartburn.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 05:22 PM   #3

nightangel00 HB User
IBS includes heartburn so I wouldnt say ibs is new for ya. So what you mean by ibs that you have diarreah/constipation now?

I tell you what I rather have diearreah instead of heartburn in a second. The heartburn I get is as bad that suicide starts to sound like an attractive idea. The problem is when I get diearreah the heartburns comes along with it so have to deal with both basically. But once the heartburn is controlled the diarreah gets better.

I have found relief from heartburn with orange peel extract capsules. That stuff really rocks and eliminates de problem completly that is it wont come back. I had to teach my gastro about it jeeezz It infuriates me when I see that doctors knows less than me.

Closed Thread